You are here

Trolls / StepTalk Bullies

skylarksms's picture

Why do you suppose that posters like SMOKIA are able to bully people who sincerely need help and come to this site to vent..........

AND ALL THE ADMINS DO IS KICK OFF LONG TERM (helpful) MEMBERS???

I'm sure I will be next...

purpledaisies's picture

I don't know but I can tell you I am getting tired of her. I can not make sense out of most of her posts or her logic. I know that being the devil's advocate so to speak is a good thing but she comes on was too strong and with it not making sense.

I am sad that some of the long time ones are gone Sad

stormabruin's picture

There are better ways to go about addressing this than posting it as a blog & in the forums. These types of blogs stir the pot & get too many members involved.

Dawn has posted before that the way to address it is with her directly, through PM.

skylarksms's picture

I personally know of MANY members here who HAVE contacted Admin about it, yet nothing is done.

stormabruin's picture

I'm not trying to argue with you. I'm only saying that publicly posting about it is not any more effective. If anything, it stirs the rest of the members & creates more tension. However, I'm sure with the backup of the other site you're on, that isn't of concern to you, but it is for those of us who like it here, who have the self-control to IGNORE when someone says something we don't like.

stormabruin's picture

I'm not at all upset by what she posted, muchless AWFULLY upset. LOL! I'm just trying to explain my feelings & reasons for my take on it.

It IS possible to disagree without getting upset or offended.

hbell0428's picture

It would be nice to have a delete/block tab; sort of like facebook. In my opinion there have been comments that I could have done without; although I do ignore them and don't play into them - some just seem meant to be ignorant, mean, and down right Bit***!! Just my opionion Smile

Disneyfan's picture

No one forced an ADULT to name call and insult. She made the choice to do those things.

pseudo_stepmom's picture

I was extremely shocked that I started getting attacked by this person....and on a personal level. I think i've had 3 posts in the forum & 4 or 5 blog posts. I'm not an avid user of this site. I just had a very tough & trying day/couple of issues and wanted to vent,maybe receive some positive reinforcement and suggestions, but instead i was bombarded with hurtful things, she twisted my words around & made me feel like I was doing something wrong. I felt i had to defend myself on my own blog.

I don't think the site was created for people to feel like I felt. I thing it should be addressed by someone.

purpledaisies's picture

pseudo_stepmom I agree with you all the way! She needs to be addressed as I got her twisting and putting her own spin in yet another blog. Sad