You are here

financially responsable only and the rest is no your business??

Osita's picture

:? Hello everyone! I am very new here but I would like to have some advice. I have a job that help me to keep my household because my husband doesn't have a real job. He has a business that its in the grown for the last couple 6 year. The last couples months he got some work and got paid but this money always goes into his business or his personal needs. I know there is some staff going on in regards to his child support but anytime I asked regard about that he said that its no my business, and here come my question How can't be my business if I pretty much give the moral and economical support to him and my stepson. Please let me know if I have the right to know whats going on? or should I just step out and let things happen having myself in the nothing and believe that everything is ok. I will really appreciate honest advices.

Thanks!

RaeRae's picture

How about telling him that YOUR money is none of HIS business.... This 'none of your business' crap can go both ways.

Ssamantha's picture

It's your business because you're paying for him and HIS son. If it's none of your business, then your money is none of his business and he can support himself and his son.