You are here

response to "Relationship started as an affair"

carolstepmother123's picture

My husband cheated on me with one of his coworkers. She posted on facebook that she is my husband's true soul mate. She also says that she doesn't care what others think of her, she deserves to be happy and she is looking forward to start a family with my husband.

Do I feel embarrassed for being cheated on? Yes, I do. My self esteem is at all time low. I wonder, "what do this fat cow have that I don't have?" I guess many women who have been cheated on would feel exactly the same way. It is not a good feeling at all.

But at the same time, I cannot blame this lady. She is a victim too. She has been lied to and she has been led on by a deceiving, lying loser like my husband. The only difference is that she helped him hurting me and my entire family. I will never hurt other women intentionally by stealing their husbands.

I want to thank all the brave men and woman on this site for giving me sound advices. I found a new job recently and I really enjoy it. I also found my own apartment. I am living alone and enjoying every second of it.

I have been a maid, a glorifed babysitter, I have been cheated on and been lied to. I am glad it is over.

To the woman that my husband has cheated on me with, you can have him if you want to. You cannot teach an old dog new trick anyway, he is not even that great in bed.

I want to find a gentleman who appreciates me for who I am. I want to start my own family, this time, no more divorced men with baggages.

So to the woman whose relationship started as an affair, you are not going to have the fairtale life you thought you would have with this married man. He can cheat on his wife with you, he can cheat on you with other women. My ex husband cheated on me and also his ex wife. He was never a good husband for anybody.

I have no compassion toward women who have relationships with married men. You destroy other people's families. Sure, you are not the only one to blame, but you are equally heartless, and you too should be blamed!

herewegoagain's picture

I couldn't agree more. I have ZERO tolerance for ANY woman who starts a relationship with a man who is in ANY TYPE of relationship. As far as I am concerned, they are pathetic losers that settle for sloppy seconds. They are pathetic women whose self-esteem is so bad that the ONLY way they feel good about themselves is to get involved with someone who is in ANY type of relationship.

So, good for you. F#$%ck him and his loser new sl#%t...she will FOREVER be worried he cheated on her...and guess what? Odds are, he will...

PS - and I honestly think they are disgusting in allowing some guys d#$% inside of them while it had just been elsewhere...nasty, nasty, nasty women...

MarriedaBallessWonder's picture

5 Stars!

I'm glad you are moving on and enjoying single life Carolstepmother123. You DESERVE to be happy!

I wish you all the happiness in the World.

((((((( group hugs )))))))

Thanks again everybody for giving me advices. You are all amazing men and women! I will never forget about all of you and how much you have all helped me.

Thank you again and again!! Smile

herewegoagain's picture

PS - my father's best friend of many years, I am close to 44 and I have know the ahole since I was 5...ALWAYS cheated on his wife...after about 18 years she walked out...he is with a woman he met after, although it could be before...and TO THIS DAY, 20+ years later, even in front of his new wife he talks about "his ex-wife that he cheated on was a TRUE lady and he will NEVER have another TRUE lady like that"...lol his now wife, which I suspect was part of the break up just sits and says nothing...hmmm...I have a feeling she'll be miserable forever...meanwhile, his ex-wife, the one who was a TRUE lady doesn't ever mention him...lol

giveitago's picture

Totally awesome. Well done, I stayed single all the while I raised my kids...20 years. I loved every second of it too, no conflicting opinions on raising kids, no violence, no arguments over money and just perfect peace within me. I divorced the father of my children when he lifted his hands, ZERO tolerance for that sh1t. Then I met DH, been married now for nearly 8 years and, apart from the bullsh1t with SKids and BM (which is getting better now that SKids are grown...just need SS 19 to get his act together and move out) we are happy... DH and I will have the house to ourselves soon!

needinginwardpeace's picture

Yeah the men don't fare well when it's found out they're serial cheaters.
WHY would you ruin job prospects for vagina?

OptimisticMe's picture

Coming from a fellow betrayed wife, I am so happy for you! Homewreckers don't realize what they do to us when they come on here posting that crap, the pain we experienced was very real and never fully goes away...and we are reminded of it when we hear cheaters flippantly talk of their affair as if they are not destroying someone's world. I am glad you are moving on to greener pastures.

I am hoping my sex addict husband is "cured". We shall see...

I agree with you. But when a man entered the marriage, he took a vow. If love (healthy kind) is not there, be a man, end the relationship, move on. He wanted the cake and eat it too, No, that is not going to happen.

My ex is still begging me daily, told me I am the ONLY woman he truely loved and still madly in love with. That woman is nothing but a cheap fuck (sorry, his words) I blame myself for being so blinded by the so called love he gave me. He is a cheating, lying bastard.

I am better than that. I deserve better, but the pain, anger will always be there. I will never forgive him for lying to me, I can however forgive him for cheating because I simply don't want to spend too much energy thinking about him. He is disguisting to me.. I am glad though, I found out the truth. So I can move on for good.

This fat bitch he cheated on me with, she can have him. They do deserve each other, but I doubt she can keep him interested for more than two weeks. But that is not my concern.

SanAntonioSoccerMom's picture

Low self esteem? Please don't allow a life loser to bring you down like that. You sound like an extremely strong woman to me. Good luck to you on this new chapter in your life and kudos to you for not tolerating bad treatment by a man. Too many women stay and put up with this crap.

And why do people feel the need to share everything on damn Facebook? How annoyingly immature for her to post that nonsense.