You are here

F*ck yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SD17 moving in with her father !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yahoo !!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paul_in_utah's picture

Oh man, were there ever fireworks in Paul's house last night!!!!! SD17 is history!!!!!!!!!

But first, a little bit of background. Sorry this is long Smile

For those of you who might have followed my posts, you know that I have had it up to my eyeballs with SD17. She is fairly typical of the skids often chronicled on here: major entitlement attitude, lazy, smarmy, lousy grades, never does chores, disrespectful, unappreciative, etc. She hates me of course (after all, I am **only** a step-parent), and has done everything in her power to break up me and DW. Just a huge brat.

On the other side of the coin is her enabler, my DW. DW is a card-carrying "friend" parent, who defends SD17's every action to her last breath. She just can not believe that SD17 ever does anything wrong. She blames teachers for bad grades, blames SD17's friends for getting SD17 in trouble, and of course, thinks that I am "too harsh" and "too strict." Although DW has occasional "moments of clarity" where she admits the truth about SD17, most of the time her head is firmly planted up SD17's ass. It goes without saying that I am not allowed any "parental authority" to discipline SD17, or to contribute to family decisions if SD17 is involved in any meaningful way. I have long since disengaged.

The other player in this drama is SD17's "pefect" bio-daddy. She absolutely worships her father, but she doesn't want to live with him because he is "too strict." He is a cocksucker extraordinaire. In nearly 15 years of being married to DW, SD17's father has never even spoken to me. He's yelled obscenities at me a couple of times, but no actual conversations. He generally doesn't get involved with parenting SD17 because she is such a pain in the ass (even though she sometimes listens to him).

Anyway, last night DW was having one of her brief moments of clarity, and to her credit, actually called bio-daddy to discuss him taking over primary custody. DW had finally had enough of SD17's bullshit, and was pushed over the edge when she found out that SD17 has cut class almost 10 times this semester. No surprise, bio-daddy said that he didn't want to take her, but he did want to come to our house to have "sit-down" with himself, his wife (SD17's current step-mother), DW, and myself. He said that he wanted to set aside our differences and present a "united front" to SD17, so that she would clean up her act. I was reluctant to let this walking anus enter our household, but I agreed to do so, since letting SD17 go further down this path would ultimately lead to bigger problems than simply interacting with bio-daddy.

Anyway, it takes a lot longer for bio-daddy to get here than it should. When he finally showed up, it was obvious that he had been crying. He sat down, and pretty calmly laid out a very daming case against SD17, to wit:

1. He stated that he just found out that SD17 has been smoking marijuana. Apparently, big-mouth SD17 had been bragging to her younger step-sister that she has been smoking dope. Just prior to leaving to come to our house, bio-dad asked the step-sister if she knew of anything that SD17 has been doing wrong, and she spilled the beans. She told him that SD17 had been showing off a Facebook picture where SD17 was "high as a kite." He forced SD17 to admit to this.

2. He stated that he knew that the reason SD17 has been skipping class is to get high. He forced her to admit to this.

3. He stated that he knew SD17 had been drinking as well, but she would not admit to this.

4. He demanded that SD17 reveal the identity of her friends who smoke weed, but she would not give up her supplier. He eventually let this one drop.

4. He stated that SD17 has been playing "both sides against the middle," telling him lies about me and DW, and telling DW lies about him. Pretty standard behavior for a skid, but it was good to hear him confirming it. He forced SD17 to admit to this.

5. He stated that he knew that SD17 was disrespectful of DW, and that she takes advantage of DW. He (surprisingly) said that this was wrong, and forced SD17 to admit to this behavior.

6. He then stated that he knew that SD17 had made efforts to get him back together with DW, which was not appropriate. He said that he and DW would never be together, even if they were both single again.

7. He then pulled out a home drug test, and made SD17 pee in a cup to see if she was doing anything else besides weed. It came back negative, but I don't think that SD17 peed enough, or she might have adulterated the sample with water.

Needless to say, DW was very emotional after hearing all of this. We knew about some of these items, but were completely floored by the revelations about drugs. After this discussion, both DW and bio-daddy agreed that she needed to transfer school districts, and move in with him immediately. He is much stronger-willed than DW, and will be able to force her to clean up her act. For the first time since I have been on the scene, bio-daddy is actually ready to do some real parenting. I was absolutely floored when he agreed that she needed to come live with him.

There are still some details, but things are moving fast. I will post an update later today or tomorrow. As you might guess, right now, I am positively BEAMING!!!!!!!!!!!

PeanutandSons's picture

I am so happy for you. And I am also happy that this kids will hopefully get the guidance she needs to straighten out.

Enjoy your freedom.

Jsmom's picture

Congrats!!!! Maybe he can turn her around before it is too late. Your wife is probably devastated and may need support. I was glad when SD left, but DH was a wreck...Always have to be careful what I say about it...

TwoOfUs's picture

I second this. I was so lighthearted and happy when OSD quit comnig over for visitation, but my DH was devastated. I had to be careful and supportive...but inside I was just so relieved. 

ctnmom's picture

WHEW! You must be soooo relieved. Your post was hilarious! hmmmmm.. I wonder how long until Mrs. Walking Anus is posting on ST? Biggrin

oneoffour's picture

Please: Stay on top of this. And watch for your SD to give your DW some heart sob story about how cruel her father is blah blah blah.

In my world my SS was doing drugs, DH told BM he was doing drugs but SS managed to convince her that he wasn't and it was just Dad picking on him for not getting good grades anymore but the stress blah blah blah.

Even when BM came home and found a towel under the bedroom door and a fan blasting air out an open window she didn't budge and actually accused YSS of going to her place to smoke. Um, even DH telling her he had been with him all day she was still in denial. She actually said (and remember this is prior to YSS knowing how to drive) "Are you sure he didn't come back here for an hour or so?" DH: "Are you really telling me he WALKED 3 miles to your place to smoke and then came back within the 5 minutes he was in the bathroom?" She then said (I kid you not!) "Then who was here?"
DH: "Umm, OSS?"

If you don't get a handle on this now (and I wish BM here was more proactive and involved DH more but she knows everything and men are irrelevant)it will only get MUCH worse.

But Kudos to her BF for stepping up and seeing things the way they are.

paul_in_utah's picture

Good advice oneoffour. I am **very** concerned about SD17 turning on the waterworks and begging to come back. Look for an update soon on my plan to try and keep this from happening.

herewegoagain's picture

Glad I'm not bio-daddy's wife! I'd be divorcing him. Your DW has basically let her be and now smom gets to put up with it...great! Good for you and of course, your DW who has allowed this crazy kid to get to this point...but it sucks to be smom now...yikes!

Anyway, hope she gets her act together.

paul_in_utah's picture

That's a good point. However, SD17's step-mom is a cast-iron bitch. In this case, that's a good thing, because she will not put up with SD17's bullshit. She will do way better than my cream-puff DW.

TwoOfUs's picture

lol.

No kidding.

Not sure about the Child Support situation...but I'd be pissed if skid(s) came to live with us within months of CS ending. Talk about the worst of all worlds. 

overit2's picture

OMG awesome news for you huh??? LOL this cracked me up

She will do way better than my cream-puff DW

YAY for cast-iron bitch stepmoms, I wish I were one lol

I hope this straightens her out...honestly Im' not that shocked or upset about kids trying weed...right of passage almost it seems, but her letting it affect her school work, not receiving consequeces, discipline..that sucks.

I WILL SAY, I really hate the legal repercussions for young kids w/it though. OTher countries are more lenient w/teen experimentatino and don't have the addiction problems we do.

The penalties/consequences legally are so severe it can ruin the kids future if charged w/a felony. Personally I think that sets up tons of kids who wouldn't normally STAY on the wrong path for failure and become victim of the system sort of speak. But hey...that's just my view.

paul_in_utah's picture

Yeah, that was nice. It was tough inviting that stinking orifice into our home, but I'd have done it years ago if it had yielded that result!

paul_in_utah's picture

Thank you!

In all truthfulness, even though I personally am thrilled that SD17 is leaving (for obvious reasons), it really is the best thing for her. She's been on a fast-track to nowhere. If she's already smoking weed, cutting classes, and getting shitty grades at this age, what would she be like in a couple of more years?

Look for an update post soon!!!!!

paul_in_utah's picture

Maybe I will do that! I'll certainly have more time since I will (presumably) be venting a lot less about SD17!!!!!!!!!!

duct_tape's picture

Bask in your new found freedom from hell! I salute you. A moment of silence please. :O

Oldfool's picture

Hello Paul in Utah,

Your post about the SD had me in tears of laughter.

Following on from your 'Oscar' awards I have my own equivalent of my awards:

FINANCIAL TIMES SHARE LOSS OF THE YEAR:

British Gas. Since my partner's worthless son is barred from my home, my bills have siginificantly decreased as he is not cooking MY FOOD IN MY HOME FOR HIS CRONIES. My electric bill has dereased as his is not blasting out music and disrespecting my home.

ENIVRONMENTAL AWARD:

The makers of anti-perspirant and deoderant....My partner's son, his daughter and the 9 year old brat ALL STINK!!! The daughter has moved nearer my home and she comes round more often begging this and that. I have had to hide things and pretend I dont have it otherwise she will take the PISS........She and her BRAT have terrible BO and my grandkids and I have asked the BRAT on several occassions if she has had a bath that morning... because I ALSO ask,  the BRAT cannot run to my partner about my grandkids...my partner has had to tell the BRAT to have a bath at my home on sevral occassions becos of the smell... he KNOWS they stink but is embarassed...

BEST ACTOR OF THE YEAR:

Move over Hollywood. My partner's worthless stinky son deserves the Oscar. He told such a big LIE on me that he will NEVER be allowed to cross my threshold again. I have told my partner that I do not want his worhthless adult male spawn in my home again. Needless to say he has another baby with another girl but knows if he gets chucked out, not to bother to think he can come to my home....nuff said.....

HYPOCRITE OF THE YEAR/THIEF OF THE YEAR/SNEAKIEST PERSON THE YEAR:

Jointly awarded to my partner's daughter and the BRAT. Hate all round but they have moved within walking distamce from my home. NOW the daughter phoned the house to speak to me using a different number. I will remember that number so as not to answer it.....she wanted to use my washing machine...just vbecause of my partner I hestitantly said OK but that girl will take thie piss and want to use my home as her personal launderette. She has money to preen up herself with make-up and the latest hair styles but does not ha ve JACK  SH** to wash her clothes.  Sh has also run up debts using my address. If bailliffs turn up I will direct them directly to where I know where she lives and works. From my previous blogs you can get a picture of the reasons why I hate the B***H.......

The BRAT has told lies on me and my grandkids, told THEM TO GET OUR OF THE FRONT ROOM whereby I put HER in her place verbally and she ran crying to her granddad, my partner... She does not respect my home and has stated she does not like coming to my home... my response was that no one is begging you to come here......

DYAM FOOL OF THE YEAR:

Me..... nuff said.

PISS TAKERS OF THE YEAR:

There are several nominations, including my partner's son, daughter and the BRAT and some of my partner's friends (WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS) who contact him only when they WANT something. I have sat back and watched the circus as they KNOW they CANNOT ask me. I have decided to share the award to all the nominees.

EMPLOYER OF THE YEAR:

My employer as I work from home most of the time. The liberty-takers keep away from my home when they know I am there....

COMPASSION AWARD OF THEYEAR:

My neighbours and the local Council. My partner's son caused a noise nuisance problem playing loud music that my neighbours complained to the Council. I literally BEGGED my partner's son to stop but he ignored me.....after another argument I BANNED HIM FROM MY HOME... MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY NEIGHBOURS IS GREAT NOW AND I HAVE APOLOGISED AND THEY KNOW I WAS NOT THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM....

SPECULATOR OF THE YEAR:

Me.. I am thinkling of moving if me and my parnter ever split. I do not want his son, daughter or the BRAT knowing where I live. The daughter has attempted to dump the BRAT onto me to no avail.

COWARD/OSTRICH OF THE YEAR:

My partner. He knows that his son and daughter are using ME via him. His daughter HATES me but still wants to take advantage of the utilities inmy home.... the same girl who has frequently STOLEN things from me and acted like butter wouldnt melt in her mouth. I dont belive she is a Christian. TOWELS ARE NOW PLACED UPSTAIRS AS THEY WERE GROWING FEET AND WALKING OUT OF MY HOME VIA BEING SNEAKED OUT BY HER AND THE BRAT.IN THEIR BAGS. THE DAUGHTER EVEN THREATENED NY GRANDSON. IF I HAD EVER HEARD HER MYSELF I WOULD HAD ORDERED TO HEAR TO EMPTY HER BAGS, RETRIEVED MY BELOGONGING AND TOLD HER AND HER BRAT TO GET THE F**K OUT OF MY HOME AND NEVER TO COME BACK..........

My partner also took food over to the nighbour, I suspect for his son. I DO NOT MIND ANYTHING FOR THE NEIGHBOUR BUT I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING THAT I HAVE WORKED FOR, TO NURTURE THAT WORTHLESS STINKING PIECE OF TRASH THAT IS HIS ELDEST SON WHO HAS HAD MORE CHILDREN BEHIND HIS GIRLFRIEND'S BACK..IF THE GIRLFRIEND THROWS HIM OUT, HE UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES CAN COME TO MY HOME.....

RECOVERING PATIENT OF THE YEAR:

My home. Recovering from the toxicity of the son, daughter and the BRAT.....

Have a good day folks......