You are here

ex wife turning kids against me

sammi61387's picture

Hello... Im new to this site... Been with my fiance for 5 years.. And in his kids lives for about 4 years... His son is 10 his daughter is 8.. Up until 4 months ago the kids and i were best friends.. Had a incredible relationship with them.. My husbands ex wife is unstable. She is a narcissist and is multiple personality disorder... She has been horrible to kids and been bashing me to them since day 1... But kids never fell for it... She has told them how i egg her house has threatened to kill her ect... My finace has tried to bring her to court but she had to courts fooled.. Kids have said they hate their mother shes so mean to them they wish i was their mommy and we have explained how it would hurt their moms feelings if she heard that and she loves them very much and their response would be they didnt care... they have been to 5 psychologists. . She takes them to one until the pyschatrist sees through her bs and she will find another 1 to go to.. well the divorce agreement was amended and it was changed to my finace and his ex wife split tge summer. So she had them the first half and when we got them.. the first thing the kids said to my finace was they hated me and wanted him to break up with me and im the reason for the divorce. She went on my facebook and was showing them my facebook page and stuff. His daughter and sons bday are 4 days apart.. so she showed their son my facebook on their daughters bday and said look daddys finace wished your sister a happy bday and not you.. (even tho his bday didnt happen yet)..and said I must love her more...they are now claimimg to of seen me egg their mothers house 4 years ago lol.. it seems like the ex wife is saying if me and their dad break up then they will work things out bc his son keeps saying to my fiance that he wants him and his mother to be single that things will be better and maybe everyone will get along better...seems the son whos 10 is more brainwashed then the daughter whos 8... my relationship with kids now feels like its ruined... the latest therapist the kids were going to told my finace when the kids went to her last week when their mother took them the kids might as well of had a script infront of them bc it was coached. Whenever the therapist would ask kids questions they would look at tjeir mother before saying anything...But they went from wishing that I was their mother and begging to live with us to blamming me for their parents splitting up and ect.. and Im sure there are other people who has gone through this. How can I get through this what is best way to deal with it..

Orange County Ca's picture

There are books on Amazon.com. Try using key words: parent alienation syndrome

sammi61387's picture

Thank you everyone. I will def look into the books. I need something to help me keep my sanity.. my fiance took them away for a few days just them. I couldn't go bc of work. So when they get back I will try sitting down with them and explaining things.