You are here

EVERYONE WINS!!!... even BM wins again but I dont care.

The impossible Girl's picture

Im going to try posting this in comments section as suggested bc my posts are not showing up. Hope it works.

For some reason I cant see my post so sorry if this is a repeat...
Smiling OK So I posted in this group oh about a month or two ago about how I wanted to convince my husband to move to another state, but it would mean leaving his daughter to live with her mom. I was told by most people that he would resent me and hate me. I think some even said he should divorce me bc I am evil (I'm paraphrasing). Well I did it anyway, i proposed we move for the better of everyone. His daughter hates it at our house bc her mom hates us, so she channels that energy and hates us for her...Delighteful... on top of that we make less money at our jobs here and neither of us has family here. I told my hubby we should move and let her live with her mom that way our daughter gets to be around family and his daughter will be happy, and his ex will stop trying to ruin our lives, God Willing. At first he thought I was asking him to abandon his daughter and he said no, but eventually out of no where, he changed his mind! He came up with a plan that we get to move, but he set it up so that he could see his daughter twice a month every month, skype with her weekly and have her for all school breaks including the whole summer. He will have to pay almost ten times the amount in child support but we will manage.
I get to move away from this vortex of hate and negativity that is his X and she is excited as well. We all get what we want! My step daughter is so happy to get to be with her mom and I think she will be closer to her dad bc for years she has resented him for making her live with him for half the week and she has been VERY vocal about her disdain. Not seeing her father as often will hopefully make her look forward to seeeing him and grow some appreciation. I dont see a down side to this and I dont consider it abondonment like some have suggested. we wont live very far away, close enough to drive back and forth twice a month. PEOPLE, dreams do come true! lol.

Although, it makes me a little upset that X started this whole mess by throwing a hissy fit of a custody battle, she lied and did so much dirt for years and now she gets off scott free and gets everything she wanted.... But Im not one to shoot myself in the foot out of spite and stay here just to make it harder on her for being so mean to us. I am ready to move past it and start a new life. However, I will probably still need to complain about a few things occasionally and vent.... ^_^ Hope thats OK.

I see what you are saying and I have had that fear. However, I really hope for all our sakes that that wont happen. She is not happy now and I was hoping this would make it better not worse.

crap. buzz kill. lol...Well the only other option is stay here and fight her over custody and visitation so I am hoping this will be better than that. Actually, pretty much anything would be better than that. SD already vocalizes that she doesnt like DH and tried to put laxative in his drink and bragged about it saying he deserved it, all bc he sets rules and expects her to follow them. I cant imagine her getting worse once her mom gets what she wants Im hoping she (BM) just leaves us alone. I dont believe she is that vindictive I think she is just being this way now bc she is throwing an adult size temper tantrum. Once we give her the extra money and move away, Im hoping she will calm down and grow up. Im gonna remain positive. Thanks for the warning though.

Thaankssss Smile