You are here

Dream Cheating.

TheBrightSide's picture

I know. Dreams are dreams. But Saturday night, I had this vivid dream.

Fact: I was talking to a friend Saturday and we had a discussion about dream-cheating on spouses.

Fact: BM claimed she was sick.

Dream: I dreamt that I was in my living room with SD10, DH and BM. DH and BM were sitting very close together on the sofa, and BM is sniffly. SD10 is sitting nearby on her own. I am sitting nearby on my own. I don’t like the fact that BM and DH are sitting so close together. I say something like “Is it necessary that you two sit so close together?” BM acquiesced and went to get up from off the sofa and it was apparent that BM and DH’s legs were entwined. She gets up and I follow her to the door and I was angry. I say “why were you cuddling with DH”…and she says something like…”I miss him. I wanted to caress my song”. (I know, I know…this makes no sense, but in my dream I understood it to be like she needed to “scratch an itch” so to speak). I grab her by the face, lean in and tell her basically to stay the hell away from my husband, and if she didn’t, I would kill her”. She leaves then I ask DH if he liked it when she cuddled with him and he admits….”yes, a little bit”, then says to me, “but I like you very much”.

And then I wake up really, really upset. It was very vivid.

(Of course, when I went back to sleep I try to start dreaming where I left off…imagining that I end my marriage with DH and go on to become a successful movie star. So, it all worked out.)

overit2's picture

LOL- I hate those dreams, I've had those in the past about my bf cheating -sort of in the first year when we both were probably still one foot in one out ....and I would wake up mad even if it was a dream! My mood would sometimes last the whole day, i'd tell him about it, we'd laugh but I'd stay mad. He's had the same thing happen. Crazy.

TheBrightSide's picture

interesting...."one foot in, one out"......wonder if that's where I am mentally, and that's why I dreamt that.

KatDarling's picture

HAHA! I love that you became a movie star! I have had similar dreams though and they are so real that you can't help but get mad.

mom23ms's picture

Interesting...I had a dream just last week that SO was back with BM :sick:

And even better...she said SO went and had a reversal and she was pregnant for the fourth time! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Rags's picture

I get in deep shit in my wife's dreams for cheating. I never have but she occasionally dreams that I do.

What is up with you ladies with us adulterous dream DHs? Wink

I have never dreamt that my wife has cheated.

My XW did enough of that in reality. I don't need to dream about it.

Auteur's picture

To counteract this, while jogging or walking or exercising in a way that you can "veg out," I fantasize that I am catapulting GG, Braniac, Venus De Milo, Prince Hygiene, Behemoth and the Wookie into deep outerspace and they lock inside one of those rotating prison "monolithes" from the original Superman movie.

It makes me feel so much BETTER!! Then I fantasize about me making it big in seminars on how to avoid getting involved with Guilty Daddies and their uber baggage. I have enough money to employ my bios, Awesomeson, his GF, Peg and her hubby!! I go on cruises and get pampered luxury spa treatments with the money I would have been forced to spend on GG and his brood!!

TheBrightSide's picture

Auteur...if that is your REAL name...(sorry I had an Austin Powers moment)

...have you considered, writing an "Oh Hell No Don't Do It" book for wannabe step parents? You really, really should. Maybe we could all contribute to it.

(I've dream cheated on my husband, more than he's dream cheated on me....that I know of anyway...cheating bastard that he is).

Auteur's picture

I'd have to write it after I dump Godsgift. He became very abusive and death threats flew when he found out I was merely corresponding with a fellow STalker via email and exchanging photos of the parties in question.