You are here

Crazy B!*%#

iwishyouwould's picture

Ok So my stepsons bm and my husband never had any kind of custody agreement. last feb. she comes and takes him from the house for a weekend, calls two days later and tells us she just spent $200 at walmart on clothes, she is now living with a new BF and we dont know where she lives and thats fine and she's not bringing the kid back. Cops cant do anything about it because she lives in another county and there is no custody order. a month after that she starts calling telling us that we should be getting something in the mail and she refuses to tell us what it is. husband figures out where she is living and shows up at her house. we bring her pull-ups every week for two months. we give her all his toys and comfort items from our apartment. come to find out that what we were getting "in the mail" was a suit for child support which she got by dialing a 1-800 number and pressing some buttons - which we never got served with btw because we had moved and although my husband gave her our correct address, she decided that he was lying and used the address that the dmv had on file from his liscense. so we finally get it out of the crazy lady that husband is supposed to be in court, but she wont tell us when or where. so we play ring around the rosy with the 1-800 number people from social services for like three hours and find out when he is supposed to be in court... two days later!! we do the whole court thing. we set up child support on my stepson (who she did not "legally" kidnap). every time my husband calls to talk to his son, son isnt there. called every hour on the hour on fathers day - mommy dearest eventually turned her phone off. fast forward to july. we are about to sue her for partial custody. crazy lady calls and tells us that ss has been living with his bm's grandparents for the past month, she cant take care of him anymore, she broke up with her boyfriend blah blah and can we please help her out - yes! help her out! - and take him back! so now we go to court again and get a court ordered custody agreement saying that we have full physical custody. she doesnt want a visitation schedule. she doesnt want anything. she has half legal custody. my husband has been trying to get her to go down to the social services buildign with him for the past four months (that my ss has been livign with us again) to get her to tell them to take his child support away but she wont do it! she has been getting child support for the past four months and she doesnt have the child! now we have to go to court again and pay more attorney fees to get the cs taken away because she refuses to do it! she said and i quote i would really appreciate it if you dont take me out for child support because i really dont have it right now.. i know i dont have (my ss) right now, but thank you for paying the cs, its really helping me out. AAAHH she is freaking delusional! we dont want her money! she took my ss from a safe home in the suburbs to a nasty duplex in the ghetto and he is now terrified of the blinds being open because "the bad men outside might be able to see him"! she told him that his last name was her last name (it is my husbands) the entire time that he was living with her and when we finally got him back he would throw a fit if told that that wasnt his name. my husband told her that he CANT not pay the CS and thats the only reason he is paying it still and she just talks like he is being as sweet as can be to her for doing it. :barf: so we finally got her to sign the custody agreement, but she kept saying that she wasnt going to go and my husband had to remind her about it every time that she called for a month because she "just kept forgetting". he finally told her youre gonna be held in contempt of court if you dont go and that was that. he has been living with us again for four months and she has not once offered to give us back any of his toys or clothing that we gave her and when we asked about it she met my husband at the half way point and game him a beach towel. This chick is PSYCHO.

Pantera's picture

Get a lawyer. Im sorry you have to go through this, Im even more sorry that your ss has to go through this.

iwishyouwould's picture

we have a lawyer.. this has happened over the past year. Thank you, it is a bad situation.

stepmasochist's picture

Call the same 1800 number she did and get the CS erased. Look up the attorney general's office in your state website. Contact that office, there might even be one in the county you live in that will assist you. BM should have to pay that back. Every dime he has paid since the court order you to have full physical custody. What a loon who seems to have no consequences for her actions! This would drive me nutty. They will even start charging her for CS. Let them. Don't feel sorry for her. This woman needs to grow up and take care of her responsibilities instead being allowed to be a loser flake!

iwishyouwould's picture

the only reservation i have about taking her for child support is that she disappears very frequently and if she is paying child support she is not going to do that any more because she will actually be thinking about it. all we would get from her is about 50 bucks a month anyway and honestly we dont need (or want) her money.

Oh - a month ago she said she was moving to the other side of the country. Now she is making noise about getting an apartment with her new "baby daddy" (3rd kid by 3rd guy since she was 14) literally three miles down the road from us. talk about drag me to hell.