You are here

CPS Invaees Next Week

GhostWhoCooksDinner's picture

Yup. They're finally come to interrogate us next week on our heinous treatment of poor wisdle "SS" 15. Now it will all come out: how we made him do his homework, take his turn doing the dishes, and, most abusive of all, acknowledge the people in the home. Egads! I hope they have the foresight to bring their handcuffs so they can haul away and lock up the key.

Let's hope the investigator is someone with experience, preferably with an understanding of PAS, and not some little girl fresh out of social work school. I was one of those idealistic little girls once. As Dtzy says, no Bueno.

Will keep you updated!

He believes ally he shit BM says about him anyway, all the lies. Doesn't matter. You can't counter this level of PAS.

rainbow bright83's picture

I feel for you! Sd19 called DHS on me when she was about 10yrs old. Said that I worked her like a slave and was high on meth all the time! DHS and a county cop came to my door, the cop used to work with my DH (DH was a reserve officer). They were like: "your cupboards are full of food. hmmm" and "oh! how far along are you?" (with a surprised look oh DHS lady's face due to how huge i was lol) It was humiliating!!! I had to take a drug test that day. And guess what??? Test came out CLEAN! duh!!!!
They then "chatted" with all the kids in the house and dismissed the claims the little twit made.

rainbow bright83's picture

Lets just say about 6 months after this, she (the skid) called DHS on her own mommy saying that while in their care she was being molested by her step bro. It was found as a false claim after several months on top of sd recanting. After all this I told DH No More! and i booted the skids out of my house.

ChiefGrownup's picture

So sorry for you, Ghost. No one tells you this when you sign that marriage license. I think if CPS were going to come to our house, I might just tell them to cancel the visit because skid is no longer allowed in this house so your visit isn't necessary. I could not endure that level of crazy.

It sucks. But you know what, once it's over,,it's over. The asshole won't step foot in this house again. Ever.

My guess is it's more of a formality than anything. I mean, what's to investigate? The fact that DH actually parents? Please.