You are here

Thoughts?

GhostWhoCooksDinner's picture

http://thestir.cafemom.com/parenting_news/209828/co-sleeping-with-older-...

I hope the link works.

Everyone has different opinions on cosleeping, but that's the least of the issue here.

There's no way in HELL I'd leave my house so the ex can cosleep with her kid when he visits Dad!

Eff that.

Cooooookies's picture

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Did I just read an article where the BM1 and SS come over, from another country, and visit?! Because BM kidnapped their kid and has to supervise visitations. And all the comments say the SM is crazy for being upset because SHE HAS TO LEAVE HER OWN HOME SO HER DH CAN PLAY HAPPY FAMILY WITH HIS BS AND KIDNAPPER XW?!?!?!?

Ohhhhh heeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll flippin NO!!

No way in h3ll would I leave my house so my DH could play house with his ex wife. Why in the world do women put up with a man walking all over them? I'd bet anything this BM is sleeping with more than just their son!

What in the F is wrong with people?!

ESMOD's picture

Something is rotten in Denmark (or the UK as the case may be).

If this woman truly kidnapped her child, wouldn't it be fairly simple for her husband to enlist legal/law enforcement to take the custody BACK. Since according to UK he has 50/50 and the wife is denying him that? It doesn't matter as much what her home country would say if she is on UK soil right?

I see this as "make no waves" to the extreme. This guy is so cowed by the EX and afraid he will never see his kid that he agrees to every ridiculous demand... up to and including kicking his wife out of the house.

In wife's position, I would no longer be his wife. I'm not saying I wouldn't have an issue finding other things to do while my DH had his adult child over... but to have the reason be the EXWIFE?? unmn nope.

Cooooookies's picture

I suppose it's only kidnapping if you press charges. This guy's balls are definitely in his XW's purse so he probably gave her everything she demanded and wouldn't DARE press any sort of charges. Still kisses her GU now, to the point where he's emotionally abusing and neglecting his current wife.

Unreal.

advice.only2's picture

Proof our society worships at the feet of GUBM's and hates any woman who feels the need to question her. I was shocked at how many people told her she was creepy and needed to get the eff over it.

Ispofacto's picture

Cosleeping is emotional incest IMO. My DD28 was allowing GD6 to sleep with her too frequently, and it caused my GD to exhibit some very regressive behavior. Like she'd chase her to the door crying whenever DD left, like a toddler. I told GD to cut the crap, she's way too old to be acting like that.

BM used to cosleep with Killjoy, and maybe still does. We haven't heard about since Killjoy was 11 and we told her it was inappropriate. BM is not affectionate at all, she was whispering garbage into Killjoy's ear when she was drowsy and half asleep while her resistances were down. Complete systematic brainwashing. It's disgusting.

*trigger*

And having a crazy BM in the house? Oh, hell no. I seriously have no effing idea who those idiots could have been telling SM it was none of her business.

Ugh.

That DH should write off that relationship, the kid is already completely lost to him. Next time SM is asked to leave, it should be permanent.

Dovina's picture

Not shocked by this article, or the ridiculous comments. Its on café mom. Where "bonus" children and BM rule the roost and SM's are told to just love them more, no matter what.

Yeah, I troll there when I'm bored at work. I saw this and just had to share with people who live in reality. Biggrin

Aniki-Moderator's picture

I don't think BM is co-sleeping with the kid. I think she's sleeping with Dad!

Right?! That was my first thought! Why else would the SM have to leave her freaking house???

I'm guessing that none of the commenters on that thread were SMs. They sound completely ignorant.

TwoOfUs's picture

My guess is that the guy isn't really divorced...which is why he has to whisper when he calls her.

I'd be gone so fast...

lintini's picture

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

still learning's picture

What a terrible situation for the wife. If DH ever suggested that I leave our home so BM could come for a sleepover that'd be the last he ever saw of me. Bags would be packed, lawyer retained and I'd leave a nice little note for BM letting her know that he's all hers.

The husband from this story is an idiot if he thinks that sending his wife off is the only and best option.