You are here

Can You Say Dumbazz BM?

mizcece's picture

My husband takes his daughter to the airport to return her to BM. Keep in mine she is flying alone and she is 11. My husband paid for her to get here for the summer. BM was suppose to pay for return flight after all she is the one who took the child out of state. Anyway, my husband gets to the airport, the dumbazz BM trying to be cheat did not pay for the child attendance fee for her daughter. She tried to lie and tell the airline that her daughter was 13 and did not tell my husband so when asked he told them the truth, she is 11 years old. My husband paid the fee with she came over for the summer, why couldn't dumbazz do it, I never ever badmouth her for the things she does like most SMs on this forum but this takes the cake! my hubby tried to pay for it but they missed the flight. Now my hubby has to miss work tomorrow morning, go to get SD11 more clothes and underwear tonight because her luggage with all her clothes, new school clothes and school supplies is on the plane on the way to CO. BM has got to be one of the dumbest BMs I know. Why would you be cheap and play with your child's safety like that. I told my hubby that if he had of lied to the airline and God forbid something happened, he would have went to jail and so would the BM. This is the type of sh*t that makes me wish my hubby did have full-time custody, this b*tch does not deserve to be a parent. I might has issue with my SD11 but no child should have an azz like this for a mother. It makes me sooooooooooo sick! My hubby pays CS and lots of extras and this cheap b*tch is going to try and save $100 minor attendent fee. Ohhhh, if I could see her face to face!!!

mizcece's picture

Wow, just went to talk to SD11, to check on her, I know when she leaves to return home for the summer it is pretty difficult for her. She shocked me when I found out without being told she was smart enough to pack, an extra set of underwear, shoes and clothes in her carry-on bag! Wow! I told her she was very smart and that I was proud of her. It is times like this that make being a SM worthwhile. Now if I could get her to curve that smart mouth and remember she is still 11 and not 21. LOL!