You are here

Can’t handle ...

Grazielataff's picture

When i married my husband i knew that he had kids and i had one kid from another marrieage... together we had two more girls( 3 years old and a 3 weeks old) when i was about 4 months pregnant, my husband said that his kids, (18 and 25 years old) were coming to live with us in the US ( we are both from Brazil) 

since the girls arrived i have been having issues with the 18 year old, im super jealous of her with my husband... everytime they get close to each other and hug i start having anxiety... start shaking and feel like im having a heart attack...  this started after we had an issue where i felt disrespected by her and my husband didnt back me up..   i was 8/12 months pregnant anf he just started yelling saying that i was imagining things and that im crazy and should go look for a doctor to give me meds... my husband works traveling... so after that fight he took his daughters and left me home alone with my 3 year old... i felt so abandoned and hurt... i felt like he choose them over me and our marriage... now from that point on i can't stop feeling like this towards her... any advice!??

hereiam's picture

I think your issue should be more with your husband but.....

What did the SD do to disrespect you, that your husband wouldn't back you up?

Rags's picture

Why did you let any of them come back after DH left with the StepSpawn?

This will never end until you end it.  You are in the US now.  Divorce his abusive ass and nail him for a couple of decades of CS for your young children while you move on with your life. He can hang out with his toxic prior relationship crotch nggets and bitch about having to pay CS.

Grazielataff's picture

Why? Because now im not working and not paying any bills at home, he says this is His house...

i feel at this point that there is no fixing this relationship until he admitts that is not all my fault... he says I created all of this situation for myself... in his opinion, its all my fault... I told him that it would be better if the 18 year old would move out with her sister when they move out, he told me that then my 14 year old needs to get out too. My 14 year old was 7 when we got together and he barely comes out of his room... 

SteppedOut's picture

I think you should go back to work. The sooner the better. The job market is good right now, but it might not hold. 

shamds's picture

Because they are adults. Your 14 yr old is a minor and you’re pos husband is actively saying he wants to kick out a minor to the street?? You know he can get arrested for that right? For making her homeless?

he sounds like a controlling narcissist

Rags's picture

I am sorry that you and your baby are victims of this dipshit and his shallow and polluted gene pool.

Take care of you, take care of your baby and do what you can to mitigate the influence of your unfortunate choice of fathers for your baby on the life of that unfortunate child.

Your choice of SO does not necessarily doom the kid, but it won't make it easy on either you or the kid.  

Good luck.

smh