You are here

busted-ass lil bitch!

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

sd's been acting so sweetly, she wanted friends to sleep over. i let her, and here is how last night went:

sd and friends (2) asked to sit out front (8pm). ended up walkin about 6 blocks without tellin me they were leavin. when they got back, we called parents who conviently were not home and asked us to house the fuckin brats till morning. we agreed, reluctantly. bf leaves for work.

sd and friends snuck in 3 teen boys. i made bf turn car around on his way to work and he kicked open sd's door and caught the boys in bed, im guessing waiting for the dumb girls. even though the lights were off and tv was on, we could see the fear in those boys eyes when big bf opened the door.

bf leaves for work again. i go into bed..sd and friends had a ramon-noodle fight in living room. noodles everywhere, including ceiling.

sd and friends drank a 24 pack of coca-cola....well they opened it, drank sips from each can and left rest (about 5 or six were overturned on floor).

watched a scary movie and had volume up waaaaaaay too loud and woke up bd5. i fixed this problem by cutting off the power to the house. 3 dumb teens left in the dark after watching a seriously scary movie. and they were scared. they asked if they could sleep on the floor in my room till the power came back on (they thought there was a poweroutage--but dumbfucks didnt notice neighbors lights r on?) i said nope and locked my bedroom door. hahaha bitches!

frustratedstepdad's picture

LMAO. Great idea to cut the power off!! Yes they should definitely clean up the Ramen noodles. I'd also make them pick up aluminum cans along the street for drinking up all the soda....LOL.

jojo68's picture

I feel for you..almost on a on every weekend basis, SD11 and her posse of 3-4 friends...completely take over the house... eat and waste almost any edible thing in our house, make terrible messes...running, laughing yelling, screaming until 2 in the morning all over the house. DH is so scared of making his baby unhappy that he just lets it happens and cleans up after it...absolutely ridiculous...no its insane thats what it is.

Kes's picture

What a brainwave!! By the way - in response to the previous post jojo68 - I wouldn't let your SD and her friends take over your house regularly. If they come one week, insist that they go to another friend's house the following weekend, on a rota basis. Whatever happens, don't let them do it every weekend. That is plain not fair on you, or any adult in the house who wants to stay sane.

alwaysanxious's picture

Nice. I love the power outage!!!

Please tell me you didn't clean up the mess right??

I think after I saw the boys though, the party would have been over.

KDB924's picture

Can't say exactly what I would have done but it would not have been pretty. I'm thinking I would have gotten her friends out of there for sure after the boy debacle!!! That is, ugh, it's making me angry and it didn't even happen to me!