You are here

BM rant living off us/school/promiscuity

CaliforniaSM's picture

Ugh! BM quit her job after receiving more CS. Every though she doesn't work she still takes SD5 to daycare full time (which we have to pay half of) including dropping her off first thing in the morning on SD birthday (her year to keep her until the evening) and didn't tell DH until 5pm that she'd been there all day. It's so frustrating having such scum live off your family. To top things off BM doesn't aware us on SD5 upcoming school orientation, meeting the teacher, etc. I called the school to ask if there were any way DH could receive duplicates of report cards..important things like that. Stupid attorney said it's usually easy to work with schools without having to get court orders. Secretary said (we encourage separated families to share information) yeah right! Kinda hard to do when you're working with the devil. BM keeps bragging that SD is entering "kindergarten" when I fact she tested into TK (nothing shameful about that).It's just irritating I've busted ass working with SD since she was 3 1/2 to get her at least somewhat prepared for school (learning to spell her name, count, writing) and her mother doing nothing educational with her. Having background in the public school system I could see SD is fairly far behind in her learning. It is so frustrating to me that BM would rather post pictures in a bra and panties, go to bars, and get new tattoos than spend time with her daughter who's lacking in areas developmentally. But I'll be damned she's very developed in her vocabulary and socially, as SD repeated out loud "I'm so faded" among other terms that frat boys use.

How the hell can BM literally not give a single shit about how her daughters turning out? At this rate she will be high school drop out, teenage mother, local bar whore like BM is..and there's only so much saving myself and DH can do with the new "every Wednesday and every other weekend till Monday" schedule we got screwed with. I'll be damned if I get called "step grandma" before I even make it "up the hill"!

Orange County Ca's picture

I realized that some people should not have children when a cousin abandoned her husband and two children, travelled across the country and spent the next 20 years of her life either living with her grandparents or men who beat her.

Only until her 50's did she find a decent, if passive alcoholic, guy and made some sort of life. I've always suspected part of it was her kids were now grown adults.