You are here

bm claims she was having sex with dh when he was engaged to me

asheeha's picture

so how many of you have had this problem where the bm in a fit of anger starts claiming she's had in the past or recently is having sex with your dh?

how common is this tactic for lunatic ex wives?

WickedStepMom18's picture

COMMON TACTIC! ED (egg donor) tried pulling this sh*t at the start of our relationship. Call her bluff. It's completely likely she's lyin' like a rug!! I told ED this: 1. I don't believe you. 2. If you are speaking the truth, I will find out and SO will be out the door faster than you spread your legs. I laughed at her. She shut right the eff up when she realized it hadn't landed.

SMof2Girls's picture

oh mine did .. she sent me text messages with explicit details of everything she had done with him .. it put me on edge, i was nervous, suspicious, and just angry

turns out, it was all lies .. i NEVER responded to her messages or gave it any attention (to her) .. she spun out of control .. to the point that she was sending me messages telling me she just finished doing *very explicit* things to him and was sending him home for me to have sloppy seconds .. all the while he'd been with me for at least several hours prior, up to and including that moment

soo .. long story short, don't give her tooo much credit; she could just be stirring up trouble .. but I know it's incredibly hard to ignore the seeds she has now planted in your brain

what does your DH say about it?

asheeha's picture

he doesn't say much. he's just pissed at her. as i said in the blogs if it were true she'd have mentioned it way before now and he would be completely guilt-ridden. he's not a good liar. and something of this magnitude would rip him in two.

good to see it's a fairly common tactic with a nutjob, lost her mind, ex! ha!

thanks ladies.

Poodle's picture

This happened to me many years ago. she even got her foul BF to phone me to confirm it (he did not even know me, just intruded on my answer phone sickeningly). I have never got over it. Partly because it was so humiliating to involve me in their filth, partly because I believe it.

discfocused's picture

My finacee's bm tried that.... The first time I met her actually. She saw us at Walmart and literally followed us from the shampoo isle to the checkout line yelling at him. I swear, its obvious she had been plotting out how what she would say when she eventually ran into us. She called me trailer trash and everything else and talked about how she wished she had her other phone on her because my fiancee had been texting her up a storm trying to get back with her.. but then contradicted herself and said, "you left me for that?" to him. I just ignored her and laughed at a few things she said. I found out a few weeks later that she told her friend she felt like an ass because it didnt work and she looked ghetto acting like that. It was great.

asheeha's picture

Ha! What a great twist. She felt foolish. Did you even respond to her? Or just ignore her embarrassing raving?

discfocused's picture

I was so surprised by the way she was acting I just paid for my stuff and in my mind I was thinking "OMG, that women is not calling me tailor trash and then acting like this in public". She was irritated that I wasn't getting all upset so she came right up to me and said, "He has been trying to get back with me for months". I couldn't hold back my smile. I just said "yeah, ok", and snickered and turned around and left. I realized when she was saying that, I felt like I was looking down at a child. The women has to be like 5'1 at the MOST so she looked like a teenage girl throwing a temper tantrum. My fiancee thought I was going to be furious, but when he got in the truck with me he was surprised to see me laughing. Ever since then she has repeatedly proved how immature she was and how horrible of a mother she has been. But they are her kids, she can ruin them. It just irritates me when situations happening like when her daughter goes missing from wandering away from the house or when his son got hit by a car late at night because he was out running the neighborhood at 7 years old.... in the ghetto. She's an idiot, and has nothing over me. I couldn't believe another time when she started the rumor that she was prego with my fiancees kid like a year after we got together. Ironically she never had a kid. She has played constant games trying to break us up. It may have worked if I didnt see what a piece of work she was at Walmart.

asheeha's picture

this isn't a new topic, it's the same as my blog http://www.steptalk.org/node/66028

but i was curious to see how many other people had this happen. i posted this on the same day as the blog.

she texted the message to my dh this last time. the first time she claimed this happened was when we were at trial. i was sitting directly behind her and when dh was testifying, she wrote a note to her lawyer in VERY big print then held it upright for me to read..."that's when he was double dippin"

her lawyer frantically put the notepad down, clearly upset with her! lol

she never speaks directly to me. i think i can count on one hand the words she has spoken to me directly.

"he has to bring them home," oh, and "all my babies had black hair"

that's it...that's all she has ever said to me in 3 years. she has told dh to tell his "girlfriend" something once through text too.

asheeha's picture

oh....but here is how the text went...

BM: Since you are playing these games again you have things that belong to me and I want them back

DH: do not text and drive with the kids in the car it's illegal and unsafe. i have no idea what i have that is yours please let me know and i'll return it

BM: i pulled off to the side of the road. the last time you asked me to do something for me was when we were making love and you told me turn over so we could do it from behind while you were engaged to your wife. she's so ugly you should put a bag on that face. lol

BM: purses, hair bows, that sort of thing

i had to edit the bm comment because it wasn't perfectly accurate in the blog rendition. i was going off memory at that time. i reread it when we printed it up and sent it off to the lawyer...this is a bit closer to what she actually texted.

asheeha's picture

lol...i think you and my dh are on the same page.

really he RARELY responds to her and even more rarely gives any pertinent info. i'm the one who wanted to know what the HELL we had that is hers! i'm sure he would have ignored her completely if i hadn't been so curious.

i learned my lesson!

Purple hope's picture

THE BM here tried that shit too. She was on the phone with FDH argueing about schedule change and she kept mentioning "Does SHE know about us having that special time in whatever month...whatever year(months before he left)Does SHE know about you sending my flowers, trying to romance me...us going away?" etc..

See, she thinks we were dating before he left. In truth, we hadn't even met. I know he tried really hard at the end, because he has told me that he was at the end of his rope and making one last TRY at their marriage. I used to feel sorry for her, but thanks to her being such an irrational, aggresive, offensive BM and making some really poor decisions about their kids, I don't AT ALL anymore. Sorry it didn't work out BM...now it's 4 years later so GET OVER IT!!!

Your dealing with a WHACKO!! These woman are NUTS!..so just expect a the crazy and your not as shocked when it shows up..hehe