You are here

Best visit so far!

Thatonegirl's picture

I know a lot of us come here to vent or get help on something other people just can't understand, but SO, SS, and I had an amazing visit for the first time in over a year and it was really fantastic!
SS played with me, held my hand, tried to say my name, took interest at the zoo and beach, actually stayed with me alone while SO went to the store to pick up food without having a melt down once, and generally gave me hope that this will be okay.
On the down side, Bitchface had two melt downs. She signed up a two year old for tball... Why? No one knows. She demanded that we give him up Friday night even though we weren't leaving until Saturday afternoon, and carried on about how we were breaking his plans with her and her boyfriend/his kids. The field they play at is literally two blocks from my MIL's house, also the place we were staying. She tried to say her boyfriend was going to pick up SS and take him 45 minutes to his house, so she could go to work and he could be babysat by her boyfriend. SO had a problem giving him to a man he has never met before, so that was a no go. She ended up going out of her way, picking up the baby, and being at least an hour late for work to take him over to her BF's. Then Saturday she shows BACK up at MIL's with SS, only to complain that SO couldn't be bothered to go to his sons tball game and refused to buy him cleets, a glove, and a bat. This was the first time we were hearing about it, as she screamed on the front lawn to my MIL, in front of her kids, and BF, and his kids, and some lady who was over buying things off Craigslist from my MIL. Hahaha. Court paperwork was filed this week. She should be getting served witching the next week or so. Thanks for proving to everyone that you're the reason we all just can't get along, yet again.
Thankfully my MIL is coming to terms with her being a lunatic and is finally on our side. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect week.
Just wanted to share with everyone. The light is small and shimmering at the end of the tunnel, but it's finally there.