2.5 weeks down. He's escalating hardcore... He showed up to the gym when I was there... Tried to guilt me into coming back. Informed me that he's been a "changed man for 19 days now!!! And I should see just how permannent it is!" Didn't like it when i said no. And proceeded to inform me I was making a mistake... So i did a quick run through of his patterns for him from the last three years...
- Talked me out of becoming a marine because we "needed a foundation" and "needed to build trust." So I put it on a delay. Few months after we got married we went and I met with a recruiter again. I was so excited!!! He crushed me, became cold and cruel until i dropped it.
- Let his mom and ex walk all over us
- Didin't listen to me about the car until the ex got it repossesed, then proceeded to pay for it, and the ex's many loans, because she "doens't have the money."
- Made promises he never kept... Including, but not limited to:
- Reporting CS (which he finally did a week after I left)
- Not letting the ex in any house I reside in (broke that three times)
- Not making the ex pay any of her own bills
- IDK... Our wedding vows?
- Had an affair for four months, leaving me to care for kids alone
- Still is lying about said affair. Claiming he "Never spent money on her," (I looked at the credit card bills... AND since he had ZERO monies and kept asking for them from me... Yeah... BS), "Never had sex or kissed her." (there were pictures on his phone... Of her in her underwear... Pictures of them in bed together... So again... Bulls***. Not to mention pictures of an engagement ring... YUP) "Didn't buy her a christmas present" (I checked the amazon account after everything... Again... BS)
- Had accounts on multiple dating sites, a secret instagram, was having innapropriate conversations with a coworker, and some girl on the instragram I knew about
- Blocked me instead of deleting snapchat
- Throwing around the d-word (divorce) like candy when he's pissy
- Not answering the phone whenever I need him
- Hanging up on me whenever he felt the conversation wasn't going his way
So now that we're separated:
- Not actually doing anything he promised until i walked out
- Trying to guilt me into coming back.. Talk of me being "the only thing that makes life worth living, and the only one that makes him happy."
- Not telling his ex to back the f*** off and stop saying s*** to people... (Just in case you're curious... She had SD6 asking what divorce was and when we were getting one after spending a few days with Psycho... Oh and Psycho Sr dropped off the kids this week and supposedly gave DH a hug and said she was so sorry he's going through this.
- Trying to make me jealous... Informed me that other girls are interested, that coworker he was tlaking to inappropriately supposedly told him if he needs company to let her know... Oh yes... Because bringing up someone you were being innapripriate with TOTALLY gets you brownie points *eye roll*
- Opened my fitness outfit subscription box then got pissy with me because the "jacket is see through and that's so innapropriate" (that shipping has been moved to coworker's house for next month! Thank goodness!)
- Would not leave me alone when I was looking for furbaby last night.... (my other furbaby loozened his collar, then was pissing him off... So come to find out.. He went to go see the cow he met one our run the day before... Apparently that's his new bestie... But I was in a panic... lol) I called him and told him to knock it the fork off.
- He then sent me a million messages apologizing and professing his love.... NOPE..
- Has accused me of cheating on him at least 12 times... When? Idk... Cuz I've been studying and at work and s***.
- Tried to convince me to come home THIS WEEKEND, saying he'd sleep on the couch... Then threw a hissy fit when I said no...
- Asked if he could come and visit me at coworkers house... NOPE. He!! no in fact...
So the joys of seperatation... I'm starting to think I was MENTAL. It's manipulation tactics and trying to guilt me... And filled with three years of history... 19 days doens't clena antyhign up... Oh also.. He's going to MY church Sunday... The one he told em he had ZERO interest in prior to me walking out... Thankfully I have plans this sunday (close friend being baptized into a different church... And she wants support). But seriously!
Other news though :) Coworker has been a joy. Great with my furbabies, super nice, checked on me when he could tell I was pissed off. And said not to worry about finding somewhere until I was ready since he doesn't use the space I'm in anyways. Been an absolute gentleman about the whole thing!