NSMR....but DS related. His issues with moving....
Oh my sweet naive DS.....we have found his issues with moving are as such...
1. His sister got the bigger bathroom. The bathroom she got has no shower but a garden tub. DS has not taken a bath since he was about 5. I don't see him taking one now...but boy howdy..because it was 2 foot bigger his is bent out of shape.
2. His peeved that his new room is not a big as the room he has here or the one he has at his Dads. MM...well neither is DD's. I have a 2500 sq foot house and so does his Dad. Both houses have large bedrooms versus large bathrooms. So...yep...uh unless DS is ready to purchase a 2500 sql foot house that was built in the 80/90's with large bedrooms...HE WILL NEVER GET A BEDROOM AS BIG AS THE ONE'S HE HAS NOW. We tried to explain this to him....but yea....in true Aspie form..not hearing it. Keep in mind..DD's room is a whole lot smaller than her other bedrooms and she needs to house no only herself but her guinea pigs as well. She, however, is happy as a clam to just have one bedroom with all of her stuff.
3. DS does not want to downsize his stuff. He is peeved all his knick knacks etc cannot come with him. They can, just not be put on display all over. Welcome to adulting DS...we all had to downsize our stuff. Be happy this isnt' a dorm room.....where you get NO stuff. I offered to get him a floor to ceiling bookshelf for his stuff.
4. There is only one assigned parking spot. Yea that is true but the open parking is just about a 1 minute walk down the sidewalk. Smh.....and I told them, whoever, gets there first gets the spot. DD was like..eh I can walk it won't kill me.
5. Finally.....the room is too hot for him. We told him....use a fan or open the window.
He is so picky.....so so picky.
Love him...and he is still moving on Sunday....depsite the above "issues'.