OT - Tone-up Tuesday
Happy Tuesday, STalkers!! How's it going? Let's share some tips on what we do to keep moving.
- Standing in line? Is there a wall handy? Do some "push-offs" - a sort of vertical push-up.
- No wall? Work those glutes, baby! Clench and hold for 10 seconds. Release, Repeat until your arse is aching. Or do 5 ets of 8 reps or 4 sets of 10 reps.
- Just stretch. Twist your torso as far as you can to the left, then as far as you can to the right.
- Work your calf muscles by raising up on our toes, hold 10 seconds, then feet flat on the floor. Repease 9 more times.
- Walk whenever you can. That means taking the steps whenever possible. 6th floor? Climb! Give yourself time so you can take a breather, if needed, and keep going. Don't forget to take those steps going down!
What do YOU do?