OT - Thankful Thursday
Things are a little crazy right now and it looks like it will be going on for awhile. I'm doing my best to stay calm (the smell of coffee works wonders for me).
I am thankful for:
- a warm, comfortable, solid home
- reliable cars
- a well-stocked pantry and that I am a creative cook (came from being poor and struggling!)
- being "connected" via the internet so I know what's happening in the world and with my family/friends
- excellent friends; especially those who are "extended family"
- my family: DH, my Dad, and my sister topping the list. DH and my Dad are such rocks and my sister is my BFF.
- STalk. Almost 6 years ago (six!), I discovered I was not alone and it was a ginormous relief! My marriage is rock solid and - despite BioHo's attempts - I now have a good relationship with all of the skids.
Prayers you all stay safe and healthy.