OT - Thankful Thursday
Happy Thursday, STalkers! It's a short day for me (doctor appointment. ish), so I'm trying to cram everything into the time I'm here. Silly, really, since I'm making up the time! lol
I am thankful for:
- my Dad. All my life, he's been a rock: hard-working, strong, solid, supportive, honest, kind, loving, honorable, admirable... pretty darn outstanding. He recently said he thought he was a "mean SOB" when we were kids because he was no-nonsense and strict. I told him that, while I may have thought that on occasion, I will forever be thankful for who and what he was. I have never known anyone with such integrity and think his tongue would catch fire if he ever told a lie. Admittedly, when I question what path to take, I ask myself, "What Would Dad Do?" He's my hero. <3
- my DH - my other rock. Another hard-working, strong, solid, loving, honorable man. And he so obviously loves me... sigh. We're in our mid-50s. During our vacation last week, he had me giggling and blushing like a schoolgirl. It was divine!
- my job. It's crazy right now (playing catch up after vacay and learning new stuff), but I like what I do, where I work, and (most of) my coworkers.
- former friends, asshats, jerkwads, twatwaffles, SD23, and BioHo. Yep, you read that right. I AM thankful for those people. They have taught me who and what I do NOT want to be and given me the push to try and be a better person.
- and, of course, my STalk family. xoxoxo