OT - Thankful Thursday
I am thankful for:
- DH, my rock, who came home to me still awake, sitting in a corner, bawling. He actually sat down on the floor, pulled me onto his lap, rocked me, and told me everything will be okay.
- PT shoulder success. It looks like I'll be released next week as "100%".
- Yoopers - who have not waited for the bloody government and have pulled together. Neighbors and strangers, working together and making HUGE dents in the destruction from the flood. People donating their personal equipment, their bodies, their time because their love for Copper Country and its people is so strong.
- Strangers who are helping. One man drove over 1000 miles to deliver 100+ cases of water for the workers. In fact, donations are coming in from all over. It warms the heart.
And last, but certainly not least...
- You STalkers. I was amazed and humbled by the outpouring of concern, compassion, friendship, and love. Bless you all.