You are here

Nobody here cares...

Gia's picture

about what I have to say, I'm gonna have to stop posting things, as many times, people don't even read them...

Pointless.... yeah, the so called "vent" that nobody seems to care...

anyway... :O

Gia's picture

G

namaste123's picture

I'm sure many of us have been winding down from a looooonnnggg weekend with skids and haven't got a chance to respond to your post.

Your are lucky DH wants to do as you ask in regards to communicating with BM. My BF just doesn't seem to fully understand why it bothers me. Each time he says he will try, but nothing changes much.

sweetSM's picture

.....everyone's post.

Forgive me, but isn't the point of venting to purge and feel better? And not to get responses or pats on the back? Vent for the act of venting, don't worry about whether or not someone responds.

StepG's picture

and have stepped up on posting to others blogs but I always read the post including yours. I have posted blog before and nobody responded but I did not get upset and post another blog that nobody cares.I found a tad offensive the GD comment in today's post but you were upset and I understand. But to tell the truth I never respond to your posts because the first thing you ever posted was the way to a successful step-family or something like that and how you had a great one with no problems so I assumed you had this step-parenting whipped. I on the other hand am nowhere near having it whipped so I did not see that I could offer you any advice.

DISbelief's picture

There are so many members now... it is hard to keep up with everyone's updates. It was so much easier when there were just a handful of regulars here, and we all knew what was up with each other. This site has grown so much..

I am sorry you feel that way... I don't know about everyone else here but I only try to offer advice when I have some type of knowledge on insight, or something intelligent to say. I try to offer consolence and a shoulder when I can, but if I fail to post it after I read, it is out of mere lack of time, not lack of interest.

DISbelief~

~You have to BE crazy to UNDERSTAND crazy!~ ; )

Sita Tara's picture

Most of the responses I get are from the older members who I met when I first came here. Also, I respond back when people take the time to post, so when you see a lot of responses on my posts, half are mine.

I would vent if you want to, don't if you don't. I felt that way briefly when I first started until I really connected with a few people- especially after a few retreats and meeting them in person, but when I asked for help when I was low, someone- if only one or two- always came through.

Hang in there Gia. I looked back at some of your posts and you actually seemed to have some that received a high number of responses. I know sometimes even some of my best friends like GC, Vic, HG, BW, SB, Bella, Sia, Sunshine...man I can't stop- 5 teens, Principalist....sorry for those I've left out. Wait! Cru, SW, Anabihibik, Oct 8 etc etc etc---OMG! And DAWN of course!!!! posted on days when there were so many I didn't even see they had til several days later- sometimes I didn't ever see them.

So many members and friends, so little time. I think that's a positive dilemma to have though. Smile of course if I think my response isn't what the person needs right then, if I am not sure if I may be adding fuel to a fire and I am not compelled to do so, then I don't say anything at all in order to keep the peace. There are a million reasons people might not post on a specific day. I think we need to organize another in person retreat soon. I know the more members I get to know in real life, the easier it is to stay connected and follow their posts on here.

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." ~Geoffrey F. Abert

now4teens's picture

couldn't have said it better myself- and wouldn't even try.

Gia- hang in there. Some days, for whatever reason people DO get busy and just can't respond. You may feel alone some days- but people ARE out there. And sometimes, just writing it all down should help, if only to get if off your chest Wink

"Of course things worked out nicely for Carol Brady...she had a live-in maid and Mike's first wife was DEAD!"

Colorado Girl's picture

from me to you.

I've been so incredibly busy I haven't had the time to keep up with everyone.

Sorry if you feel ignored... but don't give up. Keep posting and someone will connect.

"For every ailment under the sun....There is a remedy, or there is none;
If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it." ~ W.W. Bartley

Gia's picture

It made me feel better, I'm sorry if I came across as "whiny", I haven't been feeling well lately.

Again, Thanks for letting me know that you do care; even though you don't know me, but there is an invisible, intangible bond due to the fact that we all deal with similar issues.

Smile

kaffonseca's picture

even see your blog..I'm sorry..I try to post responses to everyone..even if it is just encouragement. I had a blog that no one responded to..it was almost like a "no one is my friend" feeling..LOL!!! But whatever.. Smile

Hope you feel better

"He grew up in my heart, not my belly"

Colorado Girl's picture

"For every ailment under the sun....There is a remedy, or there is none;
If there be one, try to find it; If there be none, never mind it." ~ W.W. Bartley

Sasha's picture

Post your blogs on the first page like someone else had suggested. Honestly, it takes me a good couple of hours to catch up with all the posts on the main page alone!

belleboudeuse's picture

Gia,

I second (third? fourth?) what others said about putting your post on the first page. I read EVERYTHING on the regular blog entries page, but I rarely go on the forums pages, for whatever reason.

BB

- You are not second best, you are not second class. Do not ever let anyone make you feel that way. (2Bloved)

melis070179's picture

I didn't even KNOW there was a forum page...I always just read the 1st rage under "recent posts"
or if I REALLY have time to kill, the 2nd page. I can't get on everyday either so I miss a lot. I only seeone entry from you that I just happened to read a few minutes ago, about picking up your SD fom school. I'm not able to relate, have never been it that situation, so I didn't have any advice!

"Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy"