You are here

I knew it was to good to be true!!!!

xomaxoai's picture

I got a job!!!!! Put my application in Monday morning they called Tuesday for an interview Wednesday morning i left with the necessary paperwork to get my cdl as long as I pass I'm hired!!!!! I'm so stoked one step closer to being self dependent again. Which I think is a very good thing since he lied once again. They are still talking everyday he even initiated it the first of the week with a 7 minute call. I think he was just trying to say what would make me happy thinking I wouldn't follow through with getting a job and go back to watching their two. He was a first class jerk yesterday morning before I left for the interview and then last night in the middle of home depot he was asking questions about when I start and how much which lead into I get to take my two babies with me so no sitter fees that lead to if he had found anyone to watch his kids and him paying 75% of the bill. In the middle of the store we had it out ugh I cant believe I even participated. He is pissed I'm sticking to not watching the boys informed me I don't care about them thus none of it is my problem he even acted like she never accused me of mistreating their oldest when I asked him why he would want me to watch them when she's accusing me of mistreating x he asked what are you talking about. Seriously you spent thirty minutes arguing with her about how I treat him jerk never responded. Haven't spoken since back to tense silence so much for the agreement of us starting to talk more to each other he lied about that too!!! Oh how I hate this life I'm living. The thought of sharing a child is getting easier to digest then staying and putting up with this. I wanted so bad to give him his ring back this morning and tell him this belongs to you, you don't act like my husband or part of our family and I'm no longer willing to accept anything less then a man that does both.

xomaxoai's picture

Sorry so much in my head I just needed to get the good and the bad out. Thank you.
Yes it is I have struggled relying on him this last year I supported myself and daughter for six years. Not having his boys has made a world of difference in my stress and yesterday walking out the interview knowing I was going to be in charge of taking care of my daughter and now my son financially felt like some more stress was being removed. I'm upset with him but I don't feel completely down and out to overwhelmed to even deal with it. I'm actually pretty happy instead of what had become my normal depressed feelings after one of our fights so I think I'm mating progress for the good finally.
I setup his online phone account shortly after we got married.I don't know what they are talking about just when and for how long. I found on the internet apps that say you can install on the persons phone that will let you listen to their calls and read there messages but I really don't care. Most the time when she calls and I over hear its not even pertaining to the kids so everyday calls really piss me off. I don't see what you can have to say to an ex everyday even if it was in regards to the kids

ChiefGrownup's picture

I don't blame you about the app. I always say the day I have to snoop like that is the day I am no longer married. I'd rather be divorced than live under those conditions.

Sorry this is going on south on you, but you expected it Fan-freaking-tastic that you got the job and are on your way to being you again!

xomaxoai's picture

Thats the way I feel I just wanted to know how much was actually going on behind my back when he started getting texts then disappearing to call her is when I started checking.
Thank you!!!!!

xomaxoai's picture

Your lucky my husbands ex has hardly over been nice except when she wants something. She is usually sending hateful messages. Then still expecting in to be at her Beck and call. Unfortunately I don't see it ending I see me leaving before I see him putting a p or to it and really sticking to it