You are here

Off topic but...

Littlemama4's picture

So i just caught my husband in what I think is a big lie. He just got a new job and he got an email about what time it started and when ...blah blah...well he was reading it out loud and I heard him say it started at 8am. Well when bed time came around he shaved along with doing his nightly things (this is not normal, he only shaves when he takes a shower) well when we went to be he said he was setting his alarm for 345am ..(job is 2 hrs away) I asked why if the training didn't start till 8 , he swore up and down that i was wrong and he never read that. Well curiosity got the best of me and i snooped his email....the training did indeed start at 8am. I'm so furious bc he lied , i want to know what was so important for him to be there that early AND i keep his bratty son ughhh...just venting so i dont blow up on  him bc hes a manipulator and will switch it all on me. I just need to figure out how to bring it up, since I snooped and was dumb and didn't take a picture of the email for proof ugghhhh

susanm's picture

Is there someone he knows in the new town or at the new job that he would be meeting?  Did he shower and touch up the shave again in the morning?  What time is he supposed to be home tonight?  Something is fishy and worth keeping an eye on for the foreseeable future.  Could just be that he was nervous and worried about traffic and first impressions for a new job but it is defiitely odd. 

Littlemama4's picture

No even if he was nervous he didn't need to leave at 4am when it started at 8am , apparently the job want all the new employees to start fresh on monday...I know he was at the orientation I just want to know what he was doi g from 6 till 8 in the morning you know lol 

tog redux's picture

You don't trust him. The marriage is over.  You don't need proof. Why stay with someone you don't trust?

lieutenant_dad's picture

Even more reason to leave and not stay then. Do you live in an at-fault divorce state where you need proof of his cheating for some reason? If not, then it doesn't matter why you divorce. Pack up, move out, communicate through attorneys. Follow whatever the law says about dividing property, mutual child custody, etc.

It's not that hard.

tog redux's picture

Sounds like it's more fun to play the game and feel like a victim than to do anything about it. 

tog redux's picture

Well, your original response was "I have a temper and he's manipulative", so that's what I was going on. 

Siemprematahari's picture

Why do you need any proof as evidence that he's cheating when he's such an @sshole anyway?!? Your intuition and his shitty behavior should be all you need to get you and your kids out of that toxic relationship.

Regardless if he's cheating or not, he treats you like shit, he's manipulative, and doesn't respect you. You need more reason than that in order to know your worth and leave?

SM12's picture

If he has google set up on his phone and you know his password, it will track him all day.   Just look it up and see where he is going