You are here

Is it just me or is today full of hurt and angry people? The holidays maybe?

stepfamilyfriend's picture

Just seems like a lot if upset and hurt and fighting from all the blogs today. Maybe it's the stress of the holidays?
Hang in there, or let go if you need to....this too shall pass.
"if you are going through hell......keep going."

skylarksms's picture

Sometimes I wonder if a woman who voluntarily gets in a relationship with a man is seen as "less than" -- like they aren't worth as much...?

IDK but it sure seems like there is a lot of verbal abuse and woman who just take it.

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

i think that we all have visions of happy holidays and the skids, bms, inlaws, ect ruin them every year. or maybe its the shit we deal with allll year long so when it comes down to having to 'care' about these brats happiness, it makes us stooges.

Elizabeth's picture

My Dh gets downright horrible before all holidays. No idea what it is, I have learned to live with it. So far he hasn't been too bad.

beyond pissed-off's picture

Only good Christmas I ever had was when my ex-husband and I decided to cancel the whole thing and go to Vegas. We ignored the fact that it was Christmas and had a lovely time. Oh to be able to do that again!!!!

birdsofafeather's picture

I feel like my chance at having any normal holiday stolen along time ago.I just don't care anymore.What ever I do is the wrong thing so I may as well just do what I want and screw the rest of them Smile May as well make myself happy.