You are here

instagram - just learned this

Calypso1977's picture

so when i try to look at SD's instagram pics on my phone, she's private. however, wehn i got to www.instagram.com/hername i can see them.

for those of you trying to stalk yoru SD's or others try this if you havent already!!!

Jsmom's picture

Only works if you have an instagram acct. Have tried it, but, I can't get the acct. You must sign up for Instagram on your phone and they don't do Blackberry. For security purposes it is all I have. My SD I can see her Instagram, through Twitter since she has them linked and to view that way, you don't need an acct.

texstep's picture

That means that her account is not private, she just blocked you. I only know this because this is exactly how I stalk BM's instagram Wink

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

Yeah...I can't see SheSloth's at all outside of the fake user I made. SheSloth's Instagram has been pretty quiet as of late.

CantKeepDoingThis's picture

Well, in my case...SheSloth (SD15) has been known to post some really stupid stuff on her social media. She had it wide open until DH made her take off the full body selfie of her in a sports bra and low cut pj pants. This was after the many boob selfies over the summer while she was wearing a bikini at BM's. And that is the mild stuff!!! Instagram is how she got caught skipping school and smoking pot...the event that lead to her living with us now. She was dumb enough to post a picture to her Instagram of her smoking a fat joint. One of her peers saw it because they followed her, and immediately turned her in! Doh!