You are here

15 year old step son

gman's picture

I have a 15 year old step son. He has been in trouble with the police, in school, and at home. He is unclean, he pisses all over the toilet and never washes his hand after going to the bathroom. He does not shower often and when he does he takes forever and still looks dirty. He even craps in his pants! Im not talking just skid marks Im talking caked on! His mom just ignores it all except the trouble with police and home. She says how well he is doing when he does not get in trouble for a week!

It has gotten to the point that I cannot stand to be in the same room with him. He runs around always without a shirt on and has his pants hanging low so you alway have to see his underwear.

I don't want to wish my life away like I did in my first marriage, but he turns 16 in March and I cannot wait till he turns 18!

gman's picture

He has been to counseling, psychiatrist, psychologist, been medicated, etc. Nothing has worked. I really think he has a serious mental issue

steptwins's picture

One swin is like that. Just today I begged DH, pls. go to court and demand BM take him fulltime. He's violent to me, abuses the dog, cusses constantly, D's & F's, just doesn't care about anything ever. Very angry but won't speak to counselor. Acts like he's 6 years old but DH gives him adult privedges, never any consequences... I dread when he gets a license (to kill). Biggest regret is covering his wreckless ass on my health insurance. Neither parent

blakdot's picture

Sounds alot like my SS except he'll 18 next month. Won't clean his room or himself, borrows my things without permission, about to fail the 11th grade for the second time, talks back to his Mom (they act like siblings) and too many other things to speak on. I've had too many talks with him and my wife but it gets me nowhere. Finally told him and her, he's got until the end of the summer to find a place to stay cause I'm giving you the boot. Hate to do it but I can't seem to get his attention.