You are here

I can't stand my boyfriends son!

devonlynn's picture

My boyfriend and I have been living together for almost 2 years. I have 2 bio kids aged 6 1/2 and 4. He has 2 boys aged 6 1/2 and 11. My oldest and his youngest are 6 days apart in age. A few months ago his youngest son's BM decided that she only wanted to see him every other weekend and for him to live with us basically full time. He has always been a handful but since he moved in with us full time he's become horrible. He hits my kids, screams at me and never listens. I dread mornings when he wakes up and afternoons when he comes home from school. Just being around him makes me angry. Recently I caught him touching my daughter's behind inappropriately and my boyfriend doesn't seem to think there's anything wrong with his behaviour. I'm so close to leaving but I don't want to drag my kids through it. They're not perfect children, I can admit that but they are much better behaved than his son. I'm running out of options. We've tried having him talk to a social worker, we've talked to his school to find programs for his anger issues but nothing works. Help!!

TASHA1983's picture

I agree with this! If that kid is already inapproprietly touching your daughter it will probably get worse! Anybody who touched my kid would be kicked to the curb, immediately, whether it was my SO or his kid(s), I wouldnt give a fuck, they would ALL be kicked the fuck out! And if your BF sees NOTHING wrong with this and doesnt make a big deal out of it then you know where you and your kids stand with this man.

I think you know what you must do for the safety and betterment of your children...LEAVE!!!!

Thatonegirl's picture

Just for clarification, a six year old touching a six year old does not constitute pedophilia..

However, I agree completely that the kid is wrong to be touching anyone's private parts.

StickAFork's picture

A 6 year old touching a butt does not make him a pedophile.

Labels can be very damaging.

OP, I'm sorry you're struggling!

Soulglow's picture

First of all your child should not have to go through being hit by another child I would go to town and spank your bf son and more so if he is touching your daughter. Then of your boyfriend says something tell him that It is disrespectful, inappropriate and maybe to take some initiative in discipline his own children