You are here

New to the site and really need some advice

RNMOM0307's picture

First, I am so glad I found this site and to know that others have the same issues that I am encountering.
Okay, here's a little background, I will be with my boyfriend of almost 2 yrs in Dec of this year, he has 3 kids, one is out on her own with her own child and the other two are 8 boy and 14 girl-God help me. His 14 yr old daughter several months ago told me that her mothers brother molested her, she was crying, shaking and that night I was there with her when she told her father. The next day her mom and her new husband came up to the house so she could tell her mom. Well mom took the 14yr old to a therapist, the same therapist that her mom goes to and several months had past and it was my boyfriend that told me that she lied about everything, made all the details up bc she wanted attention from her mom. I waited for 3 wks to see if she would approach me and tell me the truth, she never did, so I approached her and we had practically a 2 hour discussion. Needless to say, since that time, I don't trust her and our relationship hasn't been the same. She continues to lie with other things, saying she is going to the movies and she really is with her 16yr old, yes i said it 16yr old boyfriend. She is sexting on her phone and notes her father showed me from the 16yr old boyfriend, OMG, it all makes me blush. The problem is no one will do anything, her mom wont do anything and neither will my boyfriend and here I am watching her lie after lie and no consequences. Just last night she asked if her boyfriend could come over after school. Luckily my boyfriend said no, I mean really this isn't going to be a make out house and I'm really thinking that she has had sex with this kid. So that's one kid and then the 8yr old, constantly antagonizes my son who is 3 going to be 4yrs older soon. And my son God bless him, can only handle so much before he starts giving back, especially when my boyfriends son decides to punch or hit. The 8yr old one time got so upset bc my son was just looking at one of his toys that he choked my son and dug his nails that my son bled. So like I said, my son doesn't hold back anymore. Along with the problems above, I can't stand my boyfriend's kids, in the beginning I did but with all the lies, bc the 8yr old lies too, there are times I regret ever moving into my boyfriends house and really am contemplating if I should move out and get a place for my son and I. I don't even know how I feel anymore about my boyfriend, with all this going on he is like a wall flower and I on the other hand, am strict with my son. Make sure he works hard at school, is respectful to others,and reprimand him for bad behavior. I really don't know what to do, I feel so trapped. I so want it to be like it was before the kids came into the picture. Any words of wisdom would be so appreciated right now, bc I really don't know what to do. To those that respond, thank you in advance for your help.
God bless :? :?

alwaysanxious's picture

Given that you have a son who is having to endure the skids, I'd say get your own place. I think it will make your life easier.
Its so hard to watch a man be weak and have no backbone with his children.