You are here

My ss's are lying to their BM about my Hand myself

basqueogirl's picture

I am so ANGRY!! My ss's are lying to their BM anout how they are treated at our home... I am so hurt by all this I just want to scream... They are acussing me of threatening to spank them with a wooden spoon wich is so rediculous and calling them names and saying that there dad spends no time with them... LIES, LIES,LIES... when they are here we have to make them come in from their friends just to spend time with us... This is like the fifth nasty email we have gotten from BM in the last couple of months... Then in the emails she says ... maybe you should just let me have custody.... she is nuts and only pulls this BS cause she wants full custody... I am so sick of her slander and her false accusations! What should I do???

Willow2010's picture

Your DH needs to talk to the boys, with you there, and tell them to stop lying. Then he needs to tell BM that he will not read emails from her if the flaming ones continue.

Auteur's picture

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

WOW!! Skids are actually LYING to the BM about biodad and SM!!!

But seriously, this happens ALLLLLL the time.

You can give it a shot and call BM's bluff, trying to get on the "same page" as she is and co-parent, but all liklihood is that the BM WANTS to believe these stories. Skids are only projecting what they think the BM WANTS to hear.

My skids lied to authorities on purpose to "make Mommy happy" when the Behemoth (BM) launched a phoney CPS report against GG (biodad)

Good luck!

BabyDoll's picture

I would have a talk with the boys but I would also make sure to SAVE copies of the emails from the BM just in case.

Crush's picture

Skids and lying...ugh. A couple of years ago my SD then 8 was outside playing and I told her to come in for dinner at xx time. That time came and she wasn't in. Gave her extra time and she still wasn't in. So I had to find her. When I got her in I told her that she could have something small but she wasn't getting a whole meal because it was too late and she was going to bed for breaking the rules. (It was summer so dinner was going to be later than normal plus it took a bit to get of time to get her in and as part punishment I sent her to bed.) After she's in her room I hear her crying and then talking so I walk over by the door to listen and guess what she had done....called and told on me!!! She called my husbands mom and her BM and instead of telling them the truth said that I wouldn't feed her and she was starving!!! My husband was out of state on a business trip and was flying home at the time. Think of how horrified I was I'd only been living with them for a little bit and she said I was being mean and starving her because she was a few minutes late. At least that time my husband stood up for me as soon as he got home and knew what happened he yanked her ass outta bed and went off on her. I was so pissed about the whole thing. I hope you can figure out something with your situation good luck!