You are here

Finnaily left =(

clueless2stepparent's picture
Forums: 

After trying really hard to make things work my hubby n I just caibt do it and of course I'm the bad guy for not bowing down to Biomom she shows up late continually the last time causing me to miss my ultrasound I waited a month for I was so mad hubby doesn't even listen to me anymore it really hurts I told him we had to drop off SS at my mom's because the ultrasound won't allow kids she said she would be there at 11 and hour late for the 4th time in a row before it only effected his plans so I disengaged this time 11 came no bio mom I was packing our 2 year old up and he tells me NO we have to wait she's on her way I said NO we ate not waiting the appointment is in 20 mins we have to go and again for the 3rd time we caint take him his mom will have to keep him for the day untill we get back ( I've been advocating her take him more she barely has him 4 days every other week and he's 11 it's getting annoying keeping him with me he needs alot of attention behind in school incapable of simple tasks needs to be tended to more then my 2 year old drives me crazy hubby is Always so worried about me having errands to run on days I have him witch is about 3 days or 4 days a week when hubby works he says oh stay home so my son can relax Relax he's lazy TV n games is all he wants when I send him outside its a battle and he literally hides walks back n forth n has no imagination to play I've been so nice bought toys n activities books n things it all goes unused unless I force him)  didn't matter hubby wouldn't leave like I wanted so I left n flipped Bio mom off when I seen her pregnant hormones lol and I guess she n him got in a big fight she hit him he called the cops all because of me not he  os so weak with her I hate how hubby's primary concern is all about SS he says it's because BioM is a drunk and abusive so he has alot of guilt but none of this is my problems and I feel so burdened I caont enjoy my life . Soooooooo Friday after she had him 1 night she was due at 6pm hubby calls me not to say hi check on my kids or my pregnancy no just to make sure I'd be home on time for his son.  I couldn't help myself I said nope sorry I'm really busy I got plans a really Kool event was going on I told him have her drop him off at myoms but he's gonna sit there alone untill ur off work I don't know why he caint stay with his mom this was unexceptable as it was seen by hubby as cruel and I should go take SS with me n the 2 year old to the event where he could pout n whine n annoy me no way I said sorry already left I lied unfortunately hubby seen my car on the Ring n told me I was being mean to his son really I didn't wanna bow to bioMoms schedule don't involve ME I told my husband she was 15 mins early as always to drop him off ugh my family thinks I'm childish and taking it out on SS no one understands how I feel just sick of her getting her way she claims him on taxes doesn't pay child support hubby won't fight her it's all on ME to do the work n I just don't want to it's making my life miserable hubby is always accusing me of not feeding his son he's 11 he won't even drink water unless I tell him that's how much he needs assistance hubby does love his son he does help and his 2 days off are consumers with tending to his son but I feel so ignored and unimportant and I feel bio mom let's me do all the work became she has been involved less n less since I've been involved marries for 5 years n it's just getting worse anyway Friday night hubby comes home from work I hadn't left yet I was cleaning n enjoying my Peace with the 2year old we hardly get alone time and he seen his son was still at my mom's I told him but he ignored me once again he flipped out called me a hitch told me he was through I said you know what me too I'm done u let biomom walk all over me and I'm not here in this marriage for that it's not my responsibility he needs his mom Male her KEEP HIM more he needs his mom not me he began to get very angry and I felt he totally chooses her and the SS over me no validation for My feelings no concern for how hard it is for me he just didn't care I left 3 days ago been sleeping in my car I found a place I can move in in 1 week but it hurts so bad I want him to say I matter more and he will put boundaries in place so I do t have to carry such of the burden but he hasn't said anything and I feel like it's really over its good because he calls me names n blames me and I know he wants to hit me all over the fact I want bio mom to be more of a parent he says I make his son feel like monster always picking on him I know it's for the best but it hurts n I'm so sad I feel guilty like I should of just did the stepmother thing but inside I don't want to anymore its draining 

2Tired4Drama's picture

But it is so difficult to read your post as it is one long run-on sentence. Is it possible you can go in and edit it?  You may get more responses if you do. 

ESMOD's picture

I agree that the format made this very hard to read..

But I can see a few points here and there I can try to comment on.

First of all.. it sounds like you are very overwhelmed.. pregnant and not in a good place with your relationship... etc..

Second,  I have a hard time understanding a man that is ok with his pregnant wife living in her car.. That he hasn't begged you to come home and work on this speaks volumes honestly.

Third.. I don't get the missing an appt..  if he wanted to stay home to wait for BM... why didn't you go to your appointment anyway?  And you have another child.. a 2 yo.. what happens to THAT child during the appointment?  Why couldn't you go with both kids and your DH could wait outside with them?  

You flipped off BM.. who in turn assaulted your DH.. that sounds like a horrid dynamic honestly.. and your DH is the one you should have flipped off.

is your DH the sole income earner?  is that why he can't be there more for his son?

And.. finally.. if his EX is so horrible.. I can see why he doesn't want his son there as much anyway.. but it's tough that it is falling on your shoulders.. so again.. if he is the only one working.. it may be tough to figure out a solution.. 

but sounds like you are out of there.. best option is probably to go get legal help to get child support from him yourself.

Winterglow's picture

I get the missing the appointment thing. Ultrasounds aren't just banal appointments, they are the opportunity for the future parents to share a special moment as they get to see their future little one. It's an exciting moment and I can understand that she'd want her husband to be there (besides, anything that includes the father, in my book, is good).. As she was going to drop SS off with her mother, it would make sense that she'd drop off the toddler too (after all, he's his grandmother). Having her husband and two kids sit outside while she goes in for the ultrasound just seems pointless - he might as well be at home with them. I'd be pretty pissed off too if I had set up an appointment like this and then had it spoiled by someone beyond my control and if my husband refused any and all of the other potential solutions.

I, too, cannot fathom her husband being so indifferent to her living in her car. OP, can't you stay with your mother instead?

ndc's picture

Why are you sleeping in your car?  If your mother is willing to watch the SS, surely she's willing to have her pregnant daughter sleep at her home.

You say your husband calls you names and wants to hit you.  At least he doesn't actually hit you, but the name calling is abusive.  I'd want to leave him too.  Have you considered counseling?