You are here

Yet another ridiculous accusation by sk12

stepmomsoon's picture

I am getting to the point where I'm starting to flat out dislike this kid..

Over the weekend we had company in town for a graduation - all of which were staying at our house.

While the majority of the guests were at the graduation ceremony, a few of them stayed behind and took my daughter and sk12 to the local flea market - it's huge and can be quite the entertaining experience.. lol

SK14 and I stayed home (he had a lawn to mow and I had food to prepare). Well, I realized I needed to run back out to the store and while I was gone sk12 and the rest of the crew that went to the flea market got home.. my phone rings and it's sk12 screaming at his brother and calling him an idiot.. he is yelling that sk14 "won't get off the playstation and its HIS TURN" and calling his brother an idiot.. I'm like WTF.. great, this is nice and embarassing, but hey, my relatives get to see what a shit this kid is.. I calmly say "I'll be home in 5 minutes, stop yelling."

I get home and they are of course, yelling.. I say to sk12 "stop yelling, you do not know the situation. your brother mowed the entire front and back lawns while you were gone. he just sat down to play and he gets his time. he wasn't playing for the entire 2 hours you were gone, so you are wrong for assuming that." He procees to yell at me and bitch about how he didn't get to play much this morning and how this isn't fair and sk14 gets paid to mow.. blah blah blah.. I'm like "stop no or you won't play at all" - to which I get told (yes told) he is still going to play. So I cut his play time from 1 hour to 30 minutes and that shuts sk12 up.

So, he begins his time and plays for 30 minutes - and you bet your ass I watched the clock.. I tell him at 4:00, "times up, get off the game".. well, what do you know.. he bitches, argues and talks back. "no, it took 10 minutes to get the game started" (which is a lie - the system was already on from his brother playing and they played the same game)..

15 minutes it take to get him off the game. 15 damn minutes of his being an absolute disrespectful jerk.. Then when he finally has the game shut off he proceeds to tell me how "stupid the rules are" and how "stupid this is and stupid that is."

I finally say "keep going.. you have no idea how much of an ass you are making yourself look like by behaving like this. you should be ashamed of your behavior."

Now bear in mind, if this were my biokid, his ass would be toast and the playstation would probably be in the trash. However, I am just the step mom and have no such power with these monsters. Plus, really, I wanted my inlaws to see this.. they needed to because later that night when we were all trying to play a family board game my aunt in law (is that even a term??) lost it with SK12 and handed him his ass.. it was all I could do to not laugh at him for finally getting what he deserved.

Anyways.. fast forward to last night.. skids return to BM's for her week.. and not an hour after they are there DH gets a text "if your white trash wife ever calls my kid an ass again, I'm kicking her ass".. WTF?

I didn't call him an ass and really, he was being one and should have been called a lot worse! DH of course laughs at BM and gets my side of it - no issues there (especially since my inlaws told him how rude sk12 was and how the kid has no respect).

DH did call sk12 and give him a piece of his mind about his latest little run to mama game.. sk12 tried the boo hoo, you always "defend her" game.. didn't work. DH told him, no he doesn't and he was "being an ass" and everyone told him so.

What bugs me is here we go again.. sk12, running to his mama with more bs about me for a trash talking pow wow.. and when sk12 returns I get more attitude and bs.. I'm sick of it and have no clue how to end it or how to deal with it. It's clear that this kid hates me and waants to cause damage.. how do you deal with that?

Drac0's picture

>"if your white trash wife ever calls my kid an ass again, I'm kicking her ass".. <

Text back
"Your kid is an ass. Come get some bitch."

Crazy_in_Ohio's picture

Hahaha. Smile

stepmomsoon's picture

LOL.. oh, she has threatened to "beat my ass" soooooo many times and I'm always like "time and place" honey.. she never responds.. It's comical.

Shook's picture

LOL! That would be a real conversation piece at Thanksgivings. BM threatened me too. Funny how she wasn't so scared before the cops came.

Smomof3's picture

Never, ever stops. My SS14 lives with us and SD15 lives with BM. I chewed SS a new ass this weekend because he back talked for the 10,000th time. She looked so appauled, I'm sure BM will hear about it and I don't care. SD does drugs, ahs weirdo friends, skims by in school, and has self imposed low self esteem (if that makes sense). SS knew he was bieng an ass and stopped, period.

stepmomsoon's picture

Yea, we didn't reply to her or let it ruin our evening.. that's her usual tactic.. try to pull some crap on our non-kid time to ruin it. She's such a manipulator.

Drac0's picture

I've already done this with my SS. He is not allowed video games until his grades improve. To make sure he doesn't use it while I am not at home, I've hidden the power converter to the gaming console.

stepmomsoon's picture

Isn't it absolutely absurd that we have to hide the damn thing? That we can't trust that they won't go behind our backs and play it anyways? Doesn't that reek of addiction?

stepmomsoon's picture

OMG.. I KNOW!! I want to rip the PS3 out of the wall and smash it into a million pieces.. The skids are freaking addicted to it - it is kiddie crack!! As soon as they wake up.. they are on the damn thing.. then when their time is up, the next one is on it.. and the other one sits and watches him play until it's his turn again.. It drives me nuts. They hog an entire TV all day. God forbid they actually go outside and play or do someting that is physical!

BM can kiss my ass. Her days with me are numbered..

DH has taken the PS3 and hid it before.. I have a feeling that is going to happen again real soon because he is fed up with the BS as well.

sarebear's picture

We don't have any video games anymore, and we barely allow TV or computer time. My skids get all that at their BM. When they come to us, they don't know what to do with themselves at first but eventually figure things out. I have threatened to get rid of the TV and computer too. I HATE it!!!

My SS 12 has no clue how to do anything. We try to instill some sort of work ethic in him but he screws up everything - probably on purpose but still, I can't stand people that avoid work. We all hate doing chores, get over it and do it. Instead of wasting the day avoiding it, DO IT and then you get to play!

My skids act like fools too and I get a sense of satisfaction when the rest of the family sees their behavior. It drives me crazy but I can't discipline them lilke my own either. I would be constantly correcting their obnoxious, mannerless, disrespectful behavior!