You are here

Ready To Throw Up The White Flag

eramey05's picture

Lots of issues working here!

Kids BD lives 2 blocks away. Because of past behavior and messages I would prefer that he stay away from my house. He has zero problem sitting in my driveway. When he 1st moved here my wife explained that we did not want him anywhere near our house. He doesn't see it that way or care what we think.

My wife and I have a 4-year old together and for some crazy reason he thinks that it is OK to buy her presents (he is my step kids cross to bear in life not my daughters). In the past I have removed said toy/present and put it in the donation bag to good will. He doesn't care what we think so now her older siblings have started giving her presents.

A few months ago oldest female sc wanted to know WHY we hated their dad (if I had been around I would have explained all of the facts) my wife just let her go off and did not broach the subject. I have asked my wife if she has had the conversation yet and the answer has been no.

I don't mind in the least supporting my SC (they are actually fun people) but some days dealing with the issues listed above (and a ton more that I will write about in other blogs) makes me want to throw my hands up and give up.

dispiritedstepmom2011's picture

sounds like a creepy guy...why would he want to buy ur kid something? sounds like bm over here. she tried buying my bd5 a gift for her bday this year and i told her not to cause just because bd5's father is her ex, doesnt mean bd5 has anything to do with her...hell, because of how shitty sd is, i dont even like for sd to acknowledge bd as her half sister!

next time he buys ur 4yr old a gift, spit on it and shove it in his face and say u wont accept anymore gifts for her from him or else u will get a restraining order...dnt EVER let ur child alone with him!

herewegoagain's picture

crazy bought my kid a little frog...I threw it away...I can still remember what it looked like. A part of me felt bad because "it was from his sister"...but really, no, it wasn't. We didn't get gifts for her kids, not sure why she felt the need to do such a thing either...And really, the best present she could've given my kid was to leave us alone instead of making our lives miserable. It was obvious she knew everything about our kid because my son's room was all frogs when he was born and that's what she got him...made me sick...like "i know what you are doing there, blah, blah, blah".