You are here

Need To Know I'm Not Alone...SK are making my life hell

EvilestStepMother's picture

Been married to my DH for 5 years. 4 years ago his 4 kids had to come live with us because their mother died. Before anyone says things like "oh, poor kids...", let me just get this out there...it was for the best. Yes, that sounds horrid but it's true. She was not a stable role model for them (which will be evident here in a minute).
So, the oldest is a boy, now 18. He did everything in his power to do the polar opposite of what is good and normal. Wouldn't get a job, failing school, lazy...blah, blah, blah. The straw that broke the camels back was one morning I caught him trying to watch his bio-sisters undress in their room (at the time they were 11&12 he was 16). :jawdrop: So, he went to live with my DH sister. The whole time DH's family thinking and treating us like we were nuts. They have now found out that SS is a great big pain in there a**. They have thrown him out once for his behavior. We (mainly me) are still considered the bad guys though. :?

The Oldest daughter is 17. She is doing her very best to end up like her mama. :sick: My DH and I have tried everything short of sending her to an all girls school (can't afford that...and she is now claiming to be a lesbian...so that would be bad). She is hands down the sneakiest thing I have EVER come across. She puts up this fake 'I'm following the rules' act and the whole time she is lying and stealing. We keep the kids from having cell phones because we think they are a distraction and I'm not paying for some kids phone...not gonna happen. So of course, she somehow gets one of her idiot friends to GIVE her one. (I wish I had friends like that when I was a teenager Wink ) She uses the thing to be up all night texting and being on Facebook (this is why she too is failing high school).
How did I find this out you might be asking? I SNOOP, that's how. Dirol She wrote all of her screen names and passwords down for every social media known to man...not very bright. So I pulled it all up. WOW she has been a busy little girl. Giving people that we don't want in our lives, personal information about our family. Taking pictures of my husbands younger two girls and my daughter (from a previous)and posting them all over the internet (big no, no in my book). Has lots of wonderful things to say about my DH and me (of course). This is where she gets to interact with her stellar brother I mentioned earlier. Where he too joins in on the bashfest along with DH family (remember were nuts :? ).
Yadda, yadda, yadda...so on and so forth, their behavior is trickling down to his other two girls Sad
I have already voiced my opinion that when the 17 year old turns 18, she is gone.
WHAT DO I DO?
Seriously, this has been the worst 4 years of my life.
Has anyone had the same type of experience? Any advice?
I am no longer interested in the fight to keep this kid on the straight and narrow. I'm tired.

EvilestStepMother's picture

}:) We did that to his sons phone two years ago and she was there for it, I guess she is excited about her turn.

Easylikesundaymornin's picture

If you speaking of the sneaky deceiving part of teenage girls ~ been there. If your speaking of the bashing of fiancé and myself via SD's social media yes ~ n I will up the ante of bashing my children in a very very sneaky way where my fiancé is in denial of her wrong doings. The response I got was ~ why don't you just block her ??? Oh really ~ your band aid solutions is really encouraging. She seems to butcher us n then her friends comment but you can clearly see she instigated the entire situation.

His view is almost a ~ freedom of speech debate ?? My face has got to speak volumes ~ look she doesn't have to like me ~ cause sweetie I feel the same about you. The difference is I speak to my friends through conversation n texts not bashing on a social meeting setting where her entire family can see her posts n remarks.

Obviously she has issues but bullying my daughter ~ calling her father a douchebag ( which I have never let the cat out if the bag on this one) n saying I m not a part of her family on a forum with her name attached to it ~ is just something a 15 year old girl does not a confident 20 year old does. Smh ~