You are here

Manipulator and Bully

STEPMOMSTER805's picture

Here we go again with yet another battle of...what the battle is I am still not sure. Manipulator is 13 and Bully is 12. Manipulator is definitely the apple of her father's eye. She does no wrong in his eyes. He's absolutely mean to the other kids. Therefore causing Bully to bully and harass our kid together. We go to the movies and manipulator isright next to daddy with her head on his shoulder while he ignores bully. Manipulator walks around my home like she owns it. Does daddy back me on any decisions... Nope.
I really can't wait for them to go home. Oh and I find out manipulator has been breaking into my room while I am at work. Again I let daddy know and does he do anything..no. These kids are destroying my home. Thrashing the furniture.. Carpets are completely nasty..nothing is off limits to them. They admitted today they know their dad will just tell th M to disregard what I tell them. Between his favoritism and their ugliness...I don't know if I want to be here anymore.

Rags's picture

In that case nail his ass to the wall for a pile of CS, take everyting, change the door locks, and tell him he and his toxic spawn can GTFO!!!!!!!!

Or if you are not ready to pull the trigger yet ... have a service come and clean the house to pristine condition shortly before the spawn come for visitation, install webcams in all reasonable areas, and capture every nasty thing they do. Then when it is nasty enough show daddy the befor and after immages and tell him to fix his toxic spawn or be gone.