You are here

I MISS SEX

random169's picture

I wish these skids had a place to go for a night. No body to take them. I miss having normal sex when I dont have to worry about being quiet. I will say it.... I want to have loud fun and exciting sex. Not have a pillow shoved in my face because Skids might wake up during the night to use the bathroom. come to think of it I miss having any sex:)
My rant for the night!

JustAgirl42's picture

LOL!

sbm014's picture

I am so happy my SS sleeps like a rock Smile There is no stopping any of it our house...I guess maybe DH and I still have to much adventure in our lives Wink

Dizzy's picture

The only time I keep it quiet is when our window is open. LOL. Our girls go to bed @8 and by the time we are getting busy, they're sound asleep. Plus, noise doesn't carry in our house. We live in a townhouse with neighbors on both sides and below and we rarely hear anyone else--ever. (Could just be that we are the loudest household in the neighborhood..)

sbm014's picture

Haha once SS is in bed we have no limits...heck as long as there is a movie on we have no limits on noise of anything.

When we lived with MIL one morning BIL10 said he heard something in the house the night before and was concerned - mind you sound traveled it was a concrete floor and our room was across from his. MIL told him it was probably the wind making noise against the house and then ended up making a comment to me as we are close friends that she couldn't believe that DH and I were the ones who were getting caught up in it because she swore up and down that one night he was going to catch her and her then boyfriend but that next time we needed to just leave the TV on.

I guess as I said in a earlier post I feel so lucky that SS doesn't damper our lives, heck when he's staying up late it almost seems like we are teenagers again sneaking to do stuff rather than having to be hush.

luchay's picture

Ugh - that's one of the conversations that SD13 had with my dd11 a couple of years ago that I will NEVER tell OH about....

Apparently we have sex EVERY NIGHT and SD has to listen to us, and we are SOOOOO loud, and I sound like a pig...

Actually, it's not every night when THEY are here, and we are pretty damn quiet on THOSE nights....

But if OH ever heard of that we'd never have sex when they're here, and that is NOT happening Dirol

Smith75's picture

Thank you SO much for sharing!! I thought u was the only one going through this frustration!!!! I can't remember the last time we had loud, passionate, bed-rocking sex for fear of waking the damn SKs - who live with us full time so there's never a break for us to really let go!!! Why did we have to fall in love with men who have kids already?!

morethanibargainedfor's picture

You get to have quiet sex when they are there? I'll switch with you!!
SO and I don't even sleep in the same bed when SD13 is at our house!

morethanibargainedfor's picture

Because we aren't married yet. He's old school and doesn't want to set a bad example for SD. Kinda nice when you think about it I guess....but it pisses me off to no end! She's 13! I think she gets it!! lol

Smith75's picture

I hope your partner is amazing because being a stepmom is one of the hardest things - EVER! If you're not married yet then think twice (and then think again!!) before tying the knot. My perfect boyfriend turned into a controlling, overbearing husband who always put his kids first. You're frustrated now? It gets worse.

tabby yabba do's picture

We invested in white-noise machines for everyone's bedrooms. I'm not 100% positive it works but at least I tried ! Smile

Rags's picture

Let er rip tater chip!!!!!!

We never let the Skid's presence in our home dampen our ardor, passion, or volume... at least not too much. And he lived with us all but 7wks per year. Biggrin

I was raised by two very much in love and passionate parents. They always kept things behind closed doors but were not bashful about being very sexually active. Now in their mid 70s they still are very passionate ... at least according to the discussions mom and my bride had on a recent girls weekend spa trip.

My bride and I have raised SS in the same environment.

Next time DH goes for the pillow.... throw it across the room and espress your pleasure. }:)

Harry's picture

Once again this is for only people with SK full time as nevering go to other parent overnight at all. It's more than sex,, it's like you can't let your hair down. Can't have sex in every room in the house. Just can't have that alone time with the one you love. Can't turn off the phone,
People go on couples resorts for vacation, but you can't have any alone time in your own home.