You are here

Well Here We Go!

Lady's picture

Sk's and DIL's have now got their BIG CHRISTMAS BASH in order. SS tells DH he needs to be at their ordeal.SS tells about all the great things they will be doing and all the family that will be their .Then SS tells DH you know dad to come alone RIGHT? DH said yes I do know to come alone but you know SS I just dont think I want to come alone.DH told his son but thank you for asking.Boy are they pissed.I dont care if they are pissed. Serves them right.Mean SK's.
Then DH see's is ex wife in the store. She tells him about how she had to have her horse put down because of old age.Dh told her he hated that. Well ex starts boo hooing telling DH thank you soooo much for buying me that horse .She said we had sooo many good memories of that horse. DH said he told her see you later.He left her standing in the store crying (she is fake,does it all the time).DH bought this horse 15 years ago when they were married and she just now telling him thank you for buying me a horse. These are some really sick people.

shes driving me crazy in my retirement's picture

Kudos to your Husband for telling SS that he didn't want to come alone. More of our husbands should have that kind of backbone.

hereiam's picture

This just absolutely amazes me. I would never think of inviting my dad to something and tell him to not bring his wife. That would be disrespectful and mean to my dad (and make me look like an ass). I have a good relationship with his wife but even if I didn't, I couldn't imagine doing this (and I know exactly what my dad would say).

My SD21 would never try this, as my husband would laugh in her face.

AVR1962's picture

Good for your husband for telling his family he would not be attending function without you. I really do not think my husband would have done that for me. He is always trying to keep the relationship with his sons and he knows how they feel about me so he walks a thin line between us both trying to keep both sides happy when I really wish he would stand up for me and do as your husband did!!