You are here

I am a Psychic

Daisymazy2's picture

Background:  A few post back, I posted that SD, age 20,  was insisting that DH buy a hitch for his truck so she could move her horse to another barn.  DH refused and I stated that I thought he was finally seeing the light.  SD needed her horse moved because of the drama at the barn.  The lady that owns the barn wanted SD to leave or at least that is what SD says.

Last week, SD called and stated that she moved the horse. She was talking about how happy the horse was at the new barn.  SD also mentioned that the prior owner was mad because SD was taking the horse and informed SD that she still owes her money.  I had a feeling that the sh$$$T was about to hit the fan.  Why would the lady who owns the barn be upset that SD took the horse, if she wanted SD and the horse gon ? I knew there was more to the story but decided to not mention anything to dh and let DH find out when it happens.  It was just a matter of time.

SD calls DH yesterday and she is so upset.  SD was served with a temp restraining order and charged with assault and battery. She was served at her work.  SD was crying that she didn't want to go to jail.

This isn't SD's first time to be charged with assault and battery.  She was charged a little over a year ago but the charges were dropped by the state they didn't have enough evidence.  She was also charged a few times as a minor but BM was able to get SD out of trouble.

SD said that the owner of the barn didn't like the other girl and was on SD's side. SD only threatened the girl twice.  Well, apparently, SD was WRONG.  The other girl has everything on video and the lady who owns the barn is a witness for the other girl. SD said she thought the girl deleted the video because she threatened her. 

I was in another room but could still hear the conversation.  DH had it on speaker.  SD was telling DH everything but was trying to convince DH that she didn't know why someone would do this to her. I know SD isn't that stupid. She was trying to play DH.  He wasn't buying all of her story.   

Could it be jail strips for SD?  I guess we will find out when she goes to court in a few months.  

notarelative's picture

. SD only threatened the girl twice.

I wonder how many times SD thinks she can threaten before it becomes actionable.

I don't see jail stripes in the future yet. Even if convicted, technically it would be a first offense. Most likely outcome probation.

Daisymazy2's picture

actions for consequences.

You would think that someone that has been threatening people for awhile would have already realized that it only takes one threat before charges are filed.

I am just hoping that the girl doesn't drop the charges.  I would love to see her get at least a couple of years probabtion.  SD can hold herself together for about a year before she she crumbles and does it again.

I can see jail stripes in her future if her behavior doesn't change or she may threaten the wrong person.  

CajunMom's picture

So BM and DH have been "protecting" their kid from consquences for years. She lucked out with her first charges being dropped. And now reality hits. Nothing mom or dad can do this time. Video evidence is going to be hard to refute. LOL While I doubt she goes to jail, I do see a fine and possibly probation in her future. And a RECORD. And one thing for sure, a long standing Restraining Order to stay in place. Your SD will begin reaping what she's sown, along with her enabling parents.

I'd sit back and enjoy the show and not say ONE word  to my DH. Just smile.

TexasPickles's picture

I feel badly for the horse. It's likely he will be the true victim in all of this.