You are here

update on 21 year old step daughter acting out .................

tamtam332001's picture

So it has been what like three weeks or so and the step daughter calls at 4:30 in the morning .. Of course my husband and i are sleeping. We hear the phone and look and see it is her and we wait for a message to actually see if its an actual emergency or just her being drunk or high or whatever.. yep you guessed it.. she is wasted. Now my husband has gotten numerous nasty messages and for that reason he has not contacted her. He was at work and sent her a text stating he is at work and will call her when he gets off and she flipped out informed him that he is a sorry a@@ pos and she does not want him nor need him in her life. So he stopped answering her calls and we both have her deleted off our social media pages due to her nasty attitude and posting things about us on our pages. She called 7 times from 4:30 til 5:03 am to let us know that i am a slut, a bi#$%, my entire family is sickening, he is sickening, she is going to come to our house and F our stuff up and F me up and F my kids up and F her dad up.. calling him boy on the voice mail messages.. I have kept my mouth shut and never responded to any of this but i am seriously about to put her in her place.. i am really at my end with her and her nasty attitude and threats....... any suggestions??

NoWireCoatHangarsEVER's picture

yep. She is going to be so embarrassed when the police play her on messages back to her while she's sober

Rags's picture

Take those recordings and messages to the authorities and get an RO/PO and put her ass in jail is she violates it. You, your DH, and your kids should not have to be subjected to her crap and if worse comes to worst get a CWP and protect yourself and your family.

Disillusioned's picture

Absolutely take those messages to the police and get a restraining order

notasm3's picture

I am perfectly happy to ignore aholes and just let them be. But when one starts threatening harm to me and mine - well no holds barred. Restraining orders - no problem. But as one who is armed (and trained) I'd blow the brains out of anyone who crossed my threshold with bad intentions. And if it's a toxic skid or BM - well bonus points for removing aholes who want to do me harm from my life.

tamtam332001's picture

i have been informed by our "wonderful" sheriffs dept that until she is actually on the property there is not a thing we can do. i personally think they are just not worried about it enough to do anything.. But she has called a few times lately and no threats or yelling or being nasty.. She calls her dads phone and says " i have done nothing wrong to you or anyone else so why won't you answer my calls or call me back" then calls again a few days later and sounds all sad and says really daddy you are not gonna answer my calls? His response is just laughing and saying she must be sober today.. I let him know that sober, drunk or high or whatever she is at the time i have nothing left to say to her and i will never be there for her again. she has crossed many lines with me and once ok i am forgiving and moving on but not this time. I am over the crap and over the names and insults and threats .. She is grown not a teenager with a bad attitude for whatever reason.. A grown woman and her actions have made it to where i am done.. no more chances to change what you have said or to apologize for being a rotten child.. no... no more.. i have thought of blasting her like she so freely does the rest of us by letting all her friends and family hear the nasty messages she left us but then i am like noooooo.... do the right thing??? ugh!! she called again last night sounding like a little girl with her " daddy its me .. you really aren't gonna talk to me" crap... and again he did not answer.. i am just blown away!!