You are here

Peace at last.....

Poppy's picture

Sorry I haven't been on the boards much lately, life has been so busy!! My 23SS has been gone (first in psychiatric care, now back in the military brig in Ft. Bragg) for quite a while now, and I must say my life has not been this peaceful in a long time. The normalicy of it all has been overwhelming!!! Instead of worrying about his creepy son, we have not had any fights for around SIX MONTHS. He didn't really believe me when I told him everything would get better after his son left, but he can definately see the difference.

I have a medical condition that requires a bit of brain surgery coming up, and my 18SS who moved up here to go to school and the 3 babies along with my hubby have all been so supportive...it is a complete 180 of what it was only half a year ago. I don't know what I would have done in those trying months without the support of my ST friends. Thank you all!!

Poppy

sandye21's picture

Good to hear you are doing better. It's amazing how much more peace can be in our lives when we don;t have to deal with teh skid drama. Good luck with the surgery.

Boudicca's picture

Poppy, I am so glad that things have improved so much for you. Good luck with your surgery and keep in touch and let us know how you are.
Hugs,