You are here

I MISSED YOU GUYS!

toywas's picture

I'm sorry I haven't posted or responded but I had foot surgery and I'm just learning to walk!!! Once the doctor said the word "knife", my life has been hell and as my life would predict, ALL SKs want or have daddy issues!

You guys have been in my thoughts and prayers. I signed on and browsed so to speak but with all the chaos in my house, I just didn't feel that any response would have been positive for anyone!

I have to keep remembering - this too shall pass and I will walk again (I'm in baby steps right now!) And someday soon I'm going to walk out my door and f**king drive way!!

NEVER MARRY A MAN WITH KIDS!

godess-clueless's picture

Toywas---For now, just sending best wishes and plenty of good thoughts your way for a speedy recovery.

toywas's picture

thanks guys but on a personal note, my foot would get better if I feel like I didn't have the urge to kick it up someone's ass (either SK or DH!)

The urge is so strong!

Pilgrim Soul's picture

Hi toywas, how have you been??? So good to see you again. Hope your foot is all better in no time!

Take good care of it, fight that urge Smile

toywas's picture

It's just to drive away from this bullshit! So many people in my house yesterday and no one said a word to me, but they all ate the food and drink I bought! Kids all running through the house screaming and there I am, stuck in a chair can't walk and an ear infection killing me. I put up with that BS for almost 6 hours. The house is a disaster and the good news is they're leaving today. I'll be at work so I will miss the tearful goodbyes. And all I can say other than "good riddance" is "DH you have to clean up this mess!"

Amber Miller's picture

Hi Toywas. I just wanted to say "hi" and I hope that your foot gets better; that you will feel 100% soon. How awful that must have been to have a house full of screaming kids while your trying to recover and dealing with the pain of an ear infection. How dare those rotten skids ignore you. They should've been offering to help around the house. There's nothing worse than being ignored by a bunch of ingrates in your own home. My lovely bitch SD did that to me once. Of course DH had all of his excuses lined up and ready so he could explain away his little precious princesses behavior. Horrible; I can relate. Well, enough about me. I hope you can get some rest so you can get better. Take care!
Amber