You are here

Foaming at the mouth..

LadyG's picture

Pedophile SS sent DH a birthday card that he thought was so cute, so funny and so wonderful. He said SS is trying...trying what? Trying to weasel his way into my DH's heart so that he would break down and let him back in his life?

DH was crying at the touching moments that SS said he was the best Dad in the world.

Excuse me while I vomit.

This card meant the world to DH and I saw right through it. I have absolutely see that SS wants to be back in DH's life and DH says that "he's trying".

Trying what? Trying to be more manipulative so he can get what he wants? Sorry, I won't allow that to happen and I don't care if some say "You can't stop what's going on." Watch me! I am so d**n sick and f*****g tired of DH being played by a fool. MIL got on her older son's case because he didn't send a wedding invitation to him. WHO IN THE H*LL CARES? HE IS IN PRISON!!! "Well, he's his only nephew."

Oh dear Goddess, all I want to do is hide for the weekend and not go to the travesty of a fourth wedding. MIL stated that if older son acts like a schmuck then they'll just go home. I will say something much worse...

and show them my amethyst pentagram...

}:)