You are here

"Daughter of the year"

ItAlmostWorked's picture

Well, the latest manipulation tactics involve being the "perfect" daughter, taking up a hobby DH loves, making plans for him during times she is in town, acting so sweet to my face. Excuse me while I gag. No worries-she still trashes me behind my back. After their great fun, DH comes to me all excited, wanting to tell me of the wonderful time he's had and it makes me sick to my stomach. If I respond at all, it is very noncommittal. Anyone else who treated his wife like shit for years, he probably wouldn't associate with-one would hope anyway. But still he seems to want to show me how terrific she is. :sick: He is totally blind to her strategy of divide and conquer. I have recently learned other family members (even some biologically related) try to avoid being around when she is here. Eventually my DH will be the last one standing for her.

ownedbypedro's picture

UGH! I feel bad for your situation. My ss (#2 - the pig) is like that. He even takes his wife and kids to church with dh every Sunday and I KNOW it isn't because they want to go to church - it's a way to kiss daddy's ass to keep the money flowing their way. Hell, if someone would pay my bills I might go to church with them lol (okay, not really).

What kind of stuff are your dh and sd doing together?

bi's picture

why does she think you would care if she named her kid after bm or got bm's name tattoed on her? does she think you want her to do those things in your honor instead? that's what gets me. they expect us to care about things that we don't give 2 shits about. who the hell would be jealous that their name isn't going to be tattoed on someone they can't stand anyway? who would be jealous about a baby being named after a relative? it's just stupid and speaks volumes about her immaturity.

bi's picture

sd19 always found the dinner table to be the appropriate place to talk about poop. and she's obsessed with poop. talks about it all the time. i hope that's all her baby does. poop constantly, up and down his back and legs. if she likes talking about it so much, she can deal with it every day all day.

she thinks her inappropriate comments make her look cute to everybody. it just made me want to smack her.

WSM wants peace's picture

Bless you stepdown,I should thank my lucky stars that I have only one princess SD, I'm better off than I thought! LOL

sandye21's picture

The other day I was out in the yard while DH was talking to a neighbor who spouted off that he wasn't against "bitch slapping" a woman. DH just stood there. Later on, I asked what he would have done if the neighbor would have said this in front of SD? He replied, "I'd kill him." I know he wouldn't actually kill the guy but it demonstrated to me where his priorities STILL lie. Ya, sometimes it seems you're back to square one. One good thing though, MY priorities have changed. I told DH I'm looking for the club I took to my first husband when he tried to 'bitch slap' me. LOL