You are here

Cross your fingers for me!!!! SD20 and her 2 brats might be out of here!!!!!

goincrazy.com's picture

OMG, OMG, OMG- it might really be happening.............. SD20 is soooo miserable living with us }:) , she applied for emergency assistance, her mom found her a place and she finds out today if she is accepted or not- if yes, move in date is DECEMBER 1st!!!!!!!

Do you hear that my friends? NO MORE WAITING TILL MAY!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I'm so freaking excited and I am hoping, praying and wishing with every micro-cell in my body this bitch gets accepted and gets the f*** OUT!!!!!!!

So everyone please, please, please, cross your fingers for me!!!!!!!!!!!

And once her ass is out she is NOT coming back, I made sure of it. We are knocking a wall out and making me a "california closet" which used to be her kids and her room, won't be any room for her! }:)

I will finally have privacy!! No going back and telling her mom our business when she overhears and listens to us fight, no more of her and her kids messes, no more of her kids sick germs all the time, no more dreading coming home bc she's there! No more hogging the tv and sitting her lazy ass on the couch, no more screaming at her kids and whining and crying from her kids!!!!!!! ETC ETC ETC

This has to come through for me!!!!!!!!!

goincrazy.com's picture

Only if she is accepted!!! Otherwise, trust me, you would never want to be in this hell hole. It's so close I can taste it but yet so far. I will post if she gets accepted! Goodluck! You have adult skids and grandkids living with you?!

WiseNotWicked's picture

Best of luck, not long ago we had a smiliar situation and we had a celebration when they left! And a major cleaning job!