You are here

Another Blow Up At The Weekend !!!

Sweetnothings's picture

Well, here we go AGAIN !!! DH after recieving no email replies from SD21 decided to ring her and put it on speakerphone.....we are trying this full exposure thing concerning previous sneaky emailing, calls, etc, and large amounts of money being sent to the ungrateful Skid.....
I do not wish to even hear her voice, grrrrrr, so I left the study to go and make coffee,but I could still HEAR the convo !!! She is visitng soon, so DH was talking about bring sensible walking shoes, if we go to the beach bring stuff for that, blah, blah, it was like talking to a 12 year old. He avoided ALL questions like, gee got a job yet ?? Etc, etc....
SD21 tells him she has gained a little weight ( I knew this already, not the usual freshman fifteen, she is about 30 lbs heavier than last Oct !!) Bf at the moment is about fifty lbs overweight too, this is what happens when you just literally sit, eat, walk the five minute stroll to classes, then sit again, surf for hours and eat....
Anyway, I do not comment at all, DH notices and starts goofing around for some attention. I say I am going to read the papers, he decides to talk to younger skid on the internet. i mention it has been awhile since I chatted to her too, and that DH always seems to " decide" to do that when he knows I am busy....it was a casual remark, but DH blew !!! The usual blah blah, making it seem like it was my fault and then he said well I won't talk to skid now, will I !! As if I am making him feel gulity, and he is turning it on me.
I had to go sit and read, while literally I was spewing to argue back at him, grrrrrr !!! SD21 wants a new wardrobe bought for her when she is here, she hinted on the phone again, and had in an email like two months ago, one of the secret ones I found!! DH will spend probably 300 on clothes for her , plus she usually manages to get maybe three pairs of shoes too. DH has paid the for the flights, will pay for everything else, and I'm quite willing to bet my life he will be pumped a sob story for actual cash too.....
So we had a bad atmosphere all Saturday afternoon, and I broke it later in the evening or it would be going on the next day. Why is it sooo difficult to have a normal convo with a guilty Dad. He knows I dislike SD21, and really have disengaged, so now everytime we argue , he thinks everything I try to discuss comes from hate for her now !!! So we just go around in circles!!!
Also must mention, as visit is getting closer, DH has been much nicer to me....I feel like I am being buttered up a bit... Like he is trying to 'spoil' me in return for my ' good behaviour ' when she is here....

Sweetnothings's picture

Joint accounts, we share everything....it's a fairly new thing maybe the last two years or so, after over 12 years together, we were buying a new house, selling another in a different country, etc..... It was easier for us.
Update..... SD21 wrote a two line email to DH and sent a one photo, you can see just her face with the bf of the moment and a couple of their friends...it's not a good photo... DH was sooo happy to be sent it, the first one she has graced him with in 2 years , he has asked all the time for the odd picture. I felt soo sad for him, I know she's posted over 200 photos of herself on Fakebook this year alone, I wasn't looking for them some other people had commented on how she looked, plus her photos were popping up on their wall thing. I've disengaged from all the internet stuff too, because she was posting strange remarks and weird photos, she is a pathalogical liar too. It was like she threw him a little bone, plus it's the usual play before she wants something , she becomes chattier, DH sends some money , she stops contact again....sigh......

Auteur's picture

GET. SEPARATE. ACCOUNTS. STAT!!! These skids are a black whole not unlike the BMs when receiving CS. THey will be begging for sugar from sugar daddykins well into their fifties!! Make sure you protect YOUR money!

Sweetnothings's picture

I hear you !! It is fine at the moment, and gee I see everything going on now!! Also, this is our basic money, not savings, etc, I actually have my own savings and I own another property outright.
Also, like a lot of people on here, I'm going to start a little cash saving for a rainy day, just incase, if you know what I mean......