You are here

Where is BM paycheck stubs????? This is bull!!!

bigmombigheart's picture
Forums: 

BM served DH with child support modification papers. The law is that you have to attach 2 months of paycheck stubs. Well BM attached a earnings record which included the last 4 checks it looks like an overview of her last 2 months checks but it doesn't show Year to Date. Also she reported she grossed $1600 per month when looking at her records its $2400. Does the judge go by paycheck or by what she put .Also our attorney is asking us for pay check stubs and W2, my DH husband is saying hes not going to provide it when BM hasn't even submitted hers, and she is the one filing!! What can we do? Dh only wants to turn in a summary from his employer showing his salary until we see her paycheck stubs.

frustratedstepdad's picture

Yeah I wouldn't submit my paystub information either if the biomom is trying to be shady.

Jsmom's picture

BM did this to us. She didn't provide hers and we did. The bithc even got to see my income. Do not do it. We know now we shouldn't have and didn't have to.

libra2libra83's picture

You will only be considered if you are making considerably more money then BM..like living in a mansion type money. I had to put all of my information on SO's paperwork, and I am not even married to him yet, but I live with him. They didn't even look at my income. Unfortunately, BM now knows exactly what I make.

Rags's picture

This is nothing more than the usual games played by the toxic blended family opposition and I for one would take it as a challenge to bare some toothless moron ass if I were you.

As a Step Dad my income is not relevant to the case so I refused to provide my income information until the Judge finally threatened me with contempt. That was fun. It happened twice during our 16+ year life under my SS's Custody/Visitation/Support CO.

During our first round in court the week after my bride and I married we had to defend a custody attempt by the Sperm Idiot that was fully funded by Sperm Grandma and Sperm Grandpa. They had also been paying their idiot son's CS obligation for my SS and he was living rent free in one of their rental properties and was driving one of their cars. When I was asked to provide my income information I refused since the Judge had already stated that I was not a party to the case. His Honor and I went round and round about how if I was not a party to the case then my income was not relevant and would not be provided. He finally stood up leaned over the bench, got in my face and told me if I said another word he would find me in contempt. Then he instructed me to provide my income information. I did not say a word. He could not have it both ways, he could not logically exclude me as a party to the case and then require that I provide my income information to be considered as part of the case. If I am not a party to the case my money is not a party to the case either. He also could not tell me not to say another word then demand that I speak. What the idiot Judge did not notice was the sealed envelope that I had placed on the edge of his bench when I was called to the stand. That envelope had my tax returns and recent pay stubs in it redacted of all but very specific information. When he blew a gasket over my compliance with his instruction not to say another word I just sat there with a look of disgust on my face until he was about to throw me in jail for contempt for not speaking at which point I handed the enveolpe that hat been on his desk the whole time to our attorney who then handed it to the judge. }:) Blum 3 Dirol

I had some fun with that and had a ton of fun when I mentioned that Sperm Grandma and Sperm Grandpa were funding their idiot son's legal fees and paying his CS and requested that their income be added to his for CS calculation purposes. The toothless moron side of the court room exploded when I played that card. }:) That was fun let me tell you.

9 years later our CS modification hearing played out in much the same way though the Judge was much calmer about my refusal to submit my income information since once again I was told that I was not a party to the case but required to provide my income information. The really fun part was when her Honor actually agreed with my suggestion that the Sperm Grandparents income be considered in addition to the Sperm Idiots for CS calculation purposes. She also took some time to explain the standing of a Sparent and their income in Custody/Visitation/Support cases. I was still threatened with contempt but at least this judge engaged her brain instead of only her mouth unlike the first guy.

The law is purported to be logic free of emotion. More accurately at least under the idiot bottom 10%ers of the legal profession who seem to end up on the family law bench it definately is decision free of intelligence which obviously also eliminates logic from the equation.

Interestingly in Sperm Land even though Sparent income is not allowed to be considered in order to establish CS levels it can be considered to establish an income credit to lower an NCPs CS obligation. Due to "Step Dad's significant income and the artificial life style that provides for the child, bio dad should not be penalized by having to subsidize an even higher level of artificial life style for the child." So, the Sperm Idiot was given a $1000/mo income credit to lower his CS obligation to my SS. No big deal though. That only lowered the new CS award by $50/mo. Regardless of how my income went up over the years Sperm Idiot only had his CS moderated by $50/mo.

The funniest part of the whole charade was when Sperm Grandpa blew a gasket when the first judge raised CS from .... Wait for it .... $110/mo to $133/mo. You would have thought we took their house. Ha! }:)

Have fun owning the toxic opposition’s idiot asses.

IMHO and layman’s experience of course.

Rags's picture

I completely understand getting fired up over this. I decided from nearly day one of my marriage that my hobby was to bare the Sperm Idiots ass and the asses of the entire Sperm Clan. I made a sport out of it and I was very good at it. My DW becoming a multiply degree professional in her own right and a CPA sure helped with my hobby. Our attorney loved working with us because every record was kept and organized. The never ending trail of Sperm Clan lawyers hated it when anything went to court. Their clients are idiots and they lie their asses off. Every time they lied we dropped a pile of documentation, telephone recordings, etc… on the judges bench barring the lying sperm clan asses. Even the Judges who knew Sperm GrandMa got tired of having to wade through piles of documentation clearly and firmly showing Sperm Clan ass.

I arrived at the % of CP income requirement due to the pittance that the SPerm Idiot had to pay for a decade. For a year his CS amount was $110/mo. For 8 years it was $133/mo. He never paid a dime of it. Sperm GrandMa and Sperm Grandpa paid the CS obligation for their idiot son. No way in hell would I want a CP who receives a pittance from an NCP to have to provide records or go through an annual audit.

Currently the only accountability in the family law/CS system is that the NCP has to pay.

Even as the spouse of a CP I can recognize how screwed men who are NCPs are. I am a proponent of CPs having to account for every penny of CS if CS is above a certain % of CP household income or if CS is equal to or greater than the CPs personal income. NCPs who shovel piles of cash to a CP should be guaranteed to have a detailed annual audit and accounting of where THEIR money goes. If the CP can't provide the records then custody should shift immediately to the NCP and the CP should be required to reimburse the NCP for every penny.

That of course won't happen but if Rags were King of the World ....... }:)