You are here

OMG IM GONNA KILL HER! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME RIGHT?!

im_trying_my_best's picture
Forums: 

SO, let me first say this is totally FIRST and foremost my husbands fault, and the BM's second. His for being so dumb and hers for being so sneaky and greedy. Long story short, we just got married in march 4th, and i took ovver the budget and finances. he said they didnt garnish his wages for support, he has to send it in everyweek. so thats what we do. keep in mind that i am in the process still (stuck btwn interstate child support courts) of getting ANY support for my daughter. So, dh had worked some overtime this week, and i got online to check the paystub to see how much it was gonna be. i noticed "child support" and then even a fee to have it taken out like that. okay, i tolld myself to stay calm as maybe it JUST started to kick in. NOPE, sure enough it has come outta every paycheck since he worked there about 2 years ago! SO, we have been double paying support and that bi*ch has been getting 40% of our income for her freakin 7 year old kid!!! Im SOOO MAD! its everything i can do not to go to my dh's work,kick him in the balls then drive to her house and punch her in the face! lol someone tell me that we can get this money back somehow? or at least not have to pay it for a very very long time. in NO RIGHTmind would she have thought that almost $200 a week her child was entitled too. thats like over 6 grand for the two years! you know the more i type the more i wanna kill her!

Anon2009's picture

Build a paper trail. Check every paystub from here on out and go online to the website you were on earlier checking his paystub and look up his paystub history. Print everything off. Keep every paystub. Make sure that the paper trail becomes substantial. Then go to your attorney general's website and see what DH can do to get his CS lowered. Show everyone- the attorney general's office, the courts, and the child support agency in your area the paper trail you have built. I'm sorry you are having to go through this.

simifan's picture

Check the support website, if your lucky they may be holding the excess support rather then forwarding it.

haha yea i bet we arent lucky enough for that though lol and the paper trail is that we sent it everytime through the state so surely they wouldve seen that. i see it like they are gonna say "well too bad, its your kid, we just thought you were being overly generous" or smth like that. we have a new baby on the way and he is fully supporting my daughter as of right now, this just makes me sick

I know right! $6000 worth of stupid? I might still kick him in the junk when he gets home! We pay our church tithes so we have been living off of NO JOKE 50%of our actual income!

alwaysanxious's picture

"its everything i can do not to go to my dh's work,kick him in the balls then drive to her house and punch her in the face!"
SOOOOO FUNNY!!!

What was your H reaction knowing this?

youngmama1b1g's picture

Youd be surprised how well states keep track of that stuff...
My H made this error, in a worse way though- because he wrote the check directly to her and then was charged arrears until a court date 4 months later to fix. In which he had to show up with all kinds of proof and whatnot of payments, just to have her agree and it be over in 2 seconds- o and he actually didnt ever have to go but BM is f*ing retarded and didnt know how to read on her paper that it was only her presence required to either agree or disagree.
Since he went through the state, see how much they have on file for him- if it is zero and theres not any other children in need of his support as a father- then youll have to take serious action. First seeing if the state paid her double the amount each month, and if she willing accepted it- you can probably pursue her in court for criminal mischeif or something (seek a lawyer), but at the least youll have to go to a support modification so his double payment can be accounted for and maybe he wont have to pay for the next 2 years...
Good luck!

uncommon's picture

How stupid is your husband? Either that or he's making a crap ton of money to not notice that he was paying twice...

I would be 100 times more angry with him than her for being that irresponsible.

WhattaMess's picture

That is just stupid, your DH knew what he was doing, you did not. I wonder if you stop payments as they have been , if the lashing will come out. Sometimes I wander if men pay their exwives to "keep her mouth shut"..

It will all come out in the wash, at some point.

and I do not agre with the SM portraying as the DH...thats so cowardlike, the man can speak for himself...can't he??

If he is so incompetent he can not type up his own correspondence, then he is obviously too incompetent to make important decisions regarding his children..SM controlling the situation, wont fix the situation.

Actually, he is pretty freakin stupid ladies. Hes more of a workhorse with no brain, sadly. Sweet man, treats me good, but not the brightest cookie in the box. EVER.
He never saw his paystub bc it is online and since we've been married ive handled the finances and never thought to look either as I took his word that he knew he had to send it. luckily in my defense we've only been married since march lol.
NO I dont believe at all that he would double pay her, as she isnt his ex wife, not even really his "ex" even. More like the first girl that would spread her legs for him when he was 16 years old, as a party. Pretty sad for her part if you ask me, but no way on earth he would be double paying her on purpose. Trust me.
so now we get to go back thru his paystubs for the past 2 years and see and make sure that ALL of the paychecks were paying that out then move from there