You are here

NEW HERE - advice on NASTY BM plz

pullingmyhairoutinBC's picture
Forums: 

Well.. i'm engaged to a lovely man... he has an ex-hag and 2 kids... they live with the ex.. You will never meet someone so horrific, coniving, rude, hateful, sneaky, abusive and evil hiding being the "christian" tag...

In the past 3 years she continues to attack ME in every single email she writes him... i have asked the local police if there is anything I can do about this... but they say since it is to HIS account, that it is not harassment against me.

She has brainwashed the children into believing every lie out of her mouth... I am a "drug addict, satanist, freak, leach, sexaholic, thief, crackhead, abuser", etc... other than perhaps the "sex" and ONLY with my fiancee... it's far from true..

the emails are belittling, degrading and i'm so tired of being attacked !! She has never spoke to me face to face in her life and has no idea who I am... she claims i am abusing her children and that she will call the cops on me or take me to court to get a restraining order against me at least once a month...

what can i do ??

do i have a leg to stand on ??

thanks in advance...

think i'm going bald from all this hair pulling Blum 3

confusedsm11's picture

Well, the BM in my life doesn't sound nearly as bad as yours but the best thing you can do is ignore it. She is just an adult bully, which is sad on her end. My SS BM has said many negative things about me to DH and even to my friends and neighbors when she sees them out and about. I do get frustrated but then I remember she is going no where in life and when the money train stops, her life will go spiraling down hill. So I will have the last laugh Smile

Anywho78's picture

Has your DH tried telling her to STFU? Sounds like it's high time he put his foot down & told her what is & is not acceptable as far as communication with him goes.

pullingmyhairoutinBC's picture

AMEN anywho78 !! we did that... she now uses "legal" terms to attack me... she is mentally disturbed i think... narcissist to say the least...

Dashin20's picture

Good luck with that. I am now going to court to defend myself against child abuse that never happened. It could potentially ruin my career, and in some off case I am wrongfully accused I could lose my son. If you are already freaking out, you have a long road ahead of you.

Crazyness's picture

Hang in there hun. I used to deal with the same crap but it stopped since DH requested for her to quit it in his court declarations when he took her back for CS reduction. Its jealousy. His ex would attack on my age and say stuff like " I am just a little kid from Europe and that I will never be a model or an actress" lol. I am 23, shes 40. I am 5'6 115lbs, shes 5'11 200lbs. Need I say more? Its clear that shes jealous of my youth and appearance. Before we got married she left him a nasty voicemail flipping out because I told him that we should have our own bday party for SD because Im tired of seeing her and DH agreed, we are a family now, we have kids of our own. She flipped saying stuff like how can you choose your daughter over your gf, choosing not to go to your daughters bday not to piss off your gf thats half your age, take her to the curb already etc etc. She calls him fucker too so its not just me LOL. All I can say is LOSER! Shes no longer able to manipulate him, I am all she wanted and her daughter loves me so need I say more?