You are here

YSS thinks Father's Day = YSS Day

MotherGothel's picture

I can't stand the greed that oozes out of SS10. He just drives me up a wall!!! BM allows all of this. Heaven forbid SS12 or BD6 gets anything for birthdays, graduations, ANYTHING "It's not fair!!" & "Get me one too!!" but it is more than allowed for his to be as greedy as he wants and get whatever he wants by himself. Sometimes DH is stupid enough to tend to his intense greed. Now, for Father's Day both SS's are coming over, as they should. Whats ruffling my feathers is that YSS keeps calling & texting DH "Mom said you HAVE to take ME Charter Fishing for Father's Day." Note:same BM for both boys, she neglects SS12 because he's just like his dad where SS10 is a greedy pig like BM. So now, according to BM, DH, on Father's Day should spend "Alone time" with the greed piggy and compleately disregard the fact that he has other children, including MY daughter. Needless to say, I will NOT be buying a gift for him to present to his Father. Let him & BM figure it out seeing as, according to BM & YSS it should be "Just them"! Oh well, I don't want to hear a word when DD, OSS & I have a nice time shopping & party planning for DH, let greed piggy & BM figure it out!

LRP75's picture

I had a vision:

Have DH sit in a chair. Then, the children, one by one, should come bring their present to him. Everyone should sit there and watch him open each gift, one by one. He should make a BIG deal out of every gift he gets. Then, when it's SS10's time to give his dad a present, but he's empty-handed, everyone should just stare at him for the length of 10 breaths. Yes, 10 breaths. Then dad can say, "Oh." And then move onto the next activity.

Maybe the kid just needs to be made to feel really uncomfortable. Let him learn what it's like to look like an asshole. Maybe it'll teach him something.

And hell to the fuck no should DH take just the one kid fishing. WTH is BM thinking? Is she out of her mind??

realitycheckmom's picture

Wait why should YSS get to go charter fishing? It's FATHER'S DAY and he is not a father. DH should not take him anywhere. It's not his day.

Where do these kids and these women get off?

MotherGothel's picture

Seriousely!! You woulden't believe the stuff she has balls enough to say, such as "My baby is you're daughter's brothers' brother. You need to watch him cause he's your kid civally" Ummm, NOPE!!! The brats you produce without my husband's sperm is not my problem!!! Or "I don't feel bad telling their father to held me, and you knew what you were getting into when you married him (10 yrs ago!) so YOU need to take them for the summer" Not us, but ME... Screw off bitch, I wasen't there rooting your skank ass on while tainting my DH!!!!

MotherGothel's picture

The best part is, she is BM to BOTH SS's. I'm still in absolute awe!!! Espically seeing as he is Dad to ALL 3 KIDS!! Alone time should be saved for his Birthday, seeing as for his birthday BM takes YSS to fancy restarant "Dates", for OSS he's sent to us and if we don't throw a party, no one does. It's so not cool!!

realitycheckmom's picture

That makes it worse. My mom played favorites but at least I saw it as they were boys and I am a girl. It was never that we had different fathers. My mother doesn't do girls in my opinion although she loves my DD more than her boys. I think she is just trying for a do-over on me. Wait til her favorite becomes a teen girl though. Smile

Orange County Ca's picture

Divorce, even if initiated or caused by them, seems to drive people crazy and I know I'll catch a lot of flack here but its mostly mothers.

Take a tally of who is being complained about or for that matter who's doing the complaining.

The sit down present idea seems worthwhile although I'm not sure the kid would even care. After all it still is about him.

MotherGothel's picture

Divorce? No...They had sex for 2 years..Thats it. She thought getting knocked up would trap him. SS's are only 14 months apart and DH & I have been married for over 10 yrs so her feelings about whoring it up & spreading her legs for MULTIPLE and the aftermath of having kids with multiple men is compleately NOT MY PROBLEM!!!!!

Delilah's picture

Batshit crazy pops into my head!

I would humour her since she is crazy.

"Haha you are such a hoot BM! Love your sense of humour lol"

Then when she rants: "You crease me up with your jokes..."

and continue on that theme. It will REALLY bug her, or alternatively ignore her.

As for your YSS, well I would definately cease helping to cover his self entitled attitude from DH. So yep, he can get his own gift for his dad, besides which at 10 he is far too old to be bought one on his behalf. Hes quite capable of asking you or BM to take him to a shop to purchase something!

aniQ's picture

That's good advice. It will make her crazy!

I wish I could be like that though... when both BMs attack me, I sink down to their level. Can't help it, but I'm gonna try your way.

MotherGothel's picture

Our BM can't find anyone to marry her either!! She had a 3rd in attempt to trap this new guy.....Not even he's falling for that one!!

windee's picture

Great time for SS to learn that the world doesn't revolve around him. That HE needs to think about his dad and have that day JUST FOR DAD!Personally I LOVE this day! #1 Because my DH deserves that day. #2 because I make sure that SS CONSTANTLY knows that THAT day WILL BE ALL ABOUT HIS DAD AND HIS DAD ONLY!!!!!!! NOT SS!!!!

Anon2009's picture

You and DH have been married for 10 years, and one of his kids with BM is 10? This situation reminds me a little of Tom Brady/Gisele/Bridget. Only they all seem to work together well (now) for Jack.

MotherGothel's picture

DH & I got together when YSS was only 2 months old, BM & DH stopped dating when she got pregnant with another trap child my DH was not interested in having. He loves his sons, but not to the point of jeprodizing his sanity taking on BM as a full time GF. That's how the timeline fits.

Anon2009's picture

I know you may disagree with this, but I don't think your DH is a victim here. He chose to have fun with this woman at least twice. He chose to get in bed with her again after oss was born. If he didn't want either kid, I don't understand why he did that. Just like I don't understand BMs behavior. I can see how she'd feel upset and hurt. I don't understand why she'd make her kids suffer for it. She needs counseling, and a judge to tell her that. It's been 10 years. Time for her to get help.

A good way to help SSs attitudes improve would be for DH to do what he can to get them help. It sounds like the older one is neglected by BM and the younger one is constantly being poorly influenced by her.

MotherGothel's picture

I never said he was the victim, I said YSS drives me up a wall with his greed. How the boys came into the picture isn't really relivent, I was just clearifying the fact that I am his 1st wife, there was never a divorce.